April 17, 2024, 06:47:44 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Extra ozma songs?

Started by ActionExplosion, October 29, 2005, 06:10:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ActionExplosion

October 29, 2005, 06:10:33 am Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 06:19:42 am by ActionExplosion
Anyone have the files/know where i can get the files with all the extra songs not found on spending time, rock and roll part 3 and ddd

Not Jason

It's worth pointing out that there is one more readily available album called "The Doubble Donkey Disc" that you should be able to get from a decent record store.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

ActionExplosion

i thought i had put that there woops heh. 

samwood

hey I heard back in tha day ozma did a cover of only in dreams. was it ever recorded?

Rome

December 04, 2005, 05:24:17 pm #4 Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 05:38:03 pm by Rome
I am a dick.

second edit - I was gonna remove that, but I figure it still pretty much holds true so whatever.Ã,  Rome, people can volunteer their own screen names.Ã,  Especially people who already share more music than most people.

1st edit by Rome:

Haha I couldn't have imagined a better way for this thread to turn out!

(BTW, in case people are confused: I gave ActionExplosion Mr. Untereinner's (sp?) AIM screen name. Mike didn't take it too well... even though it would've been funny because J.U. spends too much time "playing a computer game that takes up the whole screen")Ã,  :laugh:

The Other Mike

yes... comedy gold there, Roman.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Rome

Thank you, Mike.

It was mostly intended for Jason's amusement, but you can continue to involve yourself if you want.

I like ozma

does roman have myspace? because one time i met someone kinda on myspace who was an ozma fan and their name was roman

Rome

I signed up on myspace a long time ago, but I've never used it in my life.