April 16, 2024, 07:35:45 am

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Ozma file repository?

Started by antiuser, January 06, 2006, 01:52:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

butterfly

This thing is really slowly rockin'! I'm glad that everyone is sharing stuffs. Made my day when someone just uploaded stuffs from monstro...keep i goin' people! And do put up some of the old live bootlegs too...

BTW, i remember seeing a great live video when they have a different keyboardist. Anyone seen em yet?

Jeff42

Thanks for setting this up, and thanks to everyone who has uploaded stuff.  I just ran into a problem, though.  The ampersands in the file names of the Monstro "Needles & Pins" tracks are preventing me from downloading those files.

Quote from: Jeff42 on January 15, 2006, 07:46:45 pm
Thanks for setting this up, and thanks to everyone who has uploaded stuff.Ã,  I just ran into a problem, though.Ã,  The ampersands in the file names of the Monstro "Needles & Pins" tracks are preventing me from downloading those files.

Well just download the ones WITHOUT the ampersands.  ;)

antiuser

Quote from: Jeff42 on January 15, 2006, 07:46:45 pm
Thanks for setting this up, and thanks to everyone who has uploaded stuff.  I just ran into a problem, though.  The ampersands in the file names of the Monstro "Needles & Pins" tracks are preventing me from downloading those files.

Ah crap... I'm on it.

amish

January 16, 2006, 07:57:03 am #34 Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 07:58:51 am by The Other Mike
I just though I would mention that while this is a cool idea and all, we need to remember the band's wishes in terms of the music posted on there.

If media gets posted that the band is upset with, namely their albums and possibly even videos and bootlegs, I will be forced to remove any trace of this repository on the forum, and the band may ask that it be shut down as well.

Again, this isn't a threat -- just keep the band in mind!

antiuser

January 16, 2006, 08:07:17 am #35 Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 08:08:51 am by antiuser
I'm perfectly fine with that and will delete any files or shut it down if they don't want it. No worries.
Also, I just added a disclaimer to the main page saying no album tracks or material that is available for purchase should be uploaded... I started this mainly for outtakes/radio performances and such.

drew

yeah i've been wondering for quite a while if the version of red roses i have up is the only one? it cuts off at the end, but still a really great song. anymore contraband by chance? i can't stop listening to what i am hearing so far. this stuff is outrageous. and thanks a million to everyone helping out w/ this!
-drew

Jeff42

Quote from: drew on January 16, 2006, 12:57:58 pm
yeah i've been wondering for quite a while if the version of red roses i have up is the only one? it cuts off at the end, but still a really great song. anymore contraband by chance? i can't stop listening to what i am hearing so far. this stuff is outrageous. and thanks a million to everyone helping out w/ this!
I just uploaded the version of Red Roses that I have ("13_red_roses.m4a").  That was actually the only Contraband song I had prior to the file repository being set up; I came across it mislabelled as an Ozma track.  I, too, am really digging all of the Contraband stuff.

nick

i didn't see it there, so i'm uploading the old digivent acoustic show.  everyone should have that.

returnofdisco

Somewhere I have video of Ozma doing what appears to be a live show to promote DDD.  It's held in a record store somewhere and they play everything from DDD.  Even Landing!  I believe I still have it on the computer at my mother's.  I'll post them shits when I go there again.
but most of all I fear you'd see, parts of me buried for centuries

The Other Mike

I had/have a bunch of those.  the performances were awesome, but the audio wasn't quite synched with the video in many places.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

butterfly

oh do post those videos up! and i'm still waiting for bootlegs from STOTB tour... still waiting

Sandguy

sick 'em boys! the eponine video is up complete with ryan wearing a rock star wig!

as for the tetris video... it's on my external harddrive which isn't on me.

antiuser

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

malcolm

can someone upload more contraband? i'm obsessed
specifically a network to take care
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

Sandguy

tetris performance is up. it only starts halfway through and the quality is kind of grainy.

I like ozma

kittenburger

Whoa my God shift +1 like teh lollercopter

ozmaxxx

please upload some "sound mind" track.....i'm addict into it!!!
i only have track number 1-4...
My life is incomplete before i have it completed

Oh...i have ozma concert videos @ glasshouse (maybe..) with B quality anybody want some?

jvstin

Quote from: ozmaxxx on January 23, 2006, 11:12:10 pm
please upload some "sound mind" track.....i'm addict into it!!!
i only have track number 1-4...
My life is incomplete before i have it completed

Oh...i have ozma concert videos @ glasshouse (maybe..) with B quality anybody want some?
YES YESYESYEYYESSS please
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

mattk

uploaded the linfied college show(video) by ozma. its about 30mb and is in rm format.
i did not format it like that its just how i got it and from what i know not too many people have the video.

-matt

mattk

well i guess it wansnt allowed. so, maybe later

antiuser

Ah, sorry - I didn't think anyone would upload realvideo files, so I didn't bother to include it in the allowed filetypes array. If you try again later (please do), it should work.

gloom-glaam

antiuser, i believe I owe you a great deal of thanks

Nordel

Is that star singing on Superstar?

antiuser

Helpless Rock