April 18, 2024, 03:50:50 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Ozma file repository?

Started by antiuser, January 06, 2006, 01:52:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tis not mike other

April 16, 2006, 10:12:56 pm #120 Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:43:30 pm by tis not mike other
Quote from: Indoor Fireworks on April 15, 2006, 08:43:54 pm
If its possible, could someone upload the DB and the Contraband performance from KUCI? I have it burned to a CD, but the CD is really old and some of the songs skip. I'd love to be able to listen to that performance again. Also, if anyone has "As You Wish," please upload it for everyone to enjoy!

uploading As You Wish. Haha double meaning. HEY DID ANYONE POST THAT THE NEW REUNION MARCH 12TH SHOW IS UPOALED??? well it is.Ã, 
<3CantelopeFireworks<3.Ã, 

EDIT: as you wish is now added now I am adding alias_to_the_trashcan.mp3 and maybee someothers if I have some others that the respitory does not have.
kbrummelantiamish34.

PS:thanks for that new song Bob.(I think your the one who posted it, anways the one who recorded it). The song is awesome good live quality.

ace

anybody happen to have the album art for contraband and monstro?  i'm a bit of an ipod perfectionist and it'd be nice to have it...thanks.

tis not mike other

Nordel

As You Wish would be a perfect Ozma song. I wonder why DB never did anything with it.

tis not mike other

probally becuase he did not write it for him to play bass

k24

Quote from: oatmeal on April 16, 2006, 10:12:56 pm
HEY DID ANYONE POST THAT THE NEW REUNION MARCH 12TH SHOW IS UPOALED??? well it is. 

i dont see it.

jvstin

i see the new song but nothing else
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

butterfly

what new song? i see no new song

Nordel

Yeah. He does do a really cool little jazz guitar solo at the beginning.

tis not mike other

Quote from: butterfly on April 19, 2006, 06:29:13 am
what new song? i see no new song

ozma_-_new_song_06_reunion_show_yall2.mp3

thats what its names. Go edit then find or search and put: new song

tis not mike other

April 19, 2006, 09:24:46 pm #130 Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 09:26:16 pm by oatmeal
----Ozma - march 12th new song:
http://ozma.antiuser.org/downloadtrack.php?file=ozma_-_new_song_06_reunion_show_yall2.mp3                     

-----Daniel Brummel and theContraband - alias to the trashcan:
http://ozma.antiuser.org/downloadtrack.php?file=dbcd_-_alias_to_the_trashcan.mp3   

-----Daniel Brummel and the Contraband - as you wish:
http://ozma.antiuser.org/downloadtrack.php?file=dbcb072001_asyouwish.mp3

There, Now its easy to find them.  8)

Andy

MAN, what the hell.
How do I get in?

amish

read the top of this thread :D

Andy

Andy

whoa, what is this?

2006_03_17_to_the_leader_of_the_band.mp3   
2006_03_18_beyond_the_fire.mp3   
2006_03_18_ye_deserve_to_know.mp3   
2006_04_28_uptown.m4a

amish

May 03, 2006, 10:46:59 am #135 Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 09:33:59 am by amish
read the threads in this forum titled with those names... (except uptown, I dunno what that is...)

short answer on the other three: side project of sorts

I think your </noob> belongs down here somewhere :D

Fantastic Max

May 03, 2006, 10:36:13 pm #136 Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 10:38:28 pm by ozmacity
Quote from: Andy on May 03, 2006, 10:35:14 am
whoa, what is this?

2006_03_17_to_the_leader_of_the_band.mp3   
2006_03_18_beyond_the_fire.mp3   
2006_03_18_ye_deserve_to_know.mp3   
2006_04_28_uptown.m4a

First 3 are a side project of Ryen and Kenn's. Crazy, but cool stuff.

Uptown, someone said..is an Ozma demo...but it's format in the repository leads me to believe it's Kenn and Ryen's songs.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

gloom-glaam

what are m4as played with?

Jeff42

Quote from: ozmacity on May 03, 2006, 10:36:13 pm
Uptown, someone said..is an Ozma demo...but it's format in the repository leads me to believe it's Kenn and Ryen's songs.
Yeah, you could be right about this, but who knows.  The first three Kenn and Ryen songs have comments on the files indicating they were written and recorded by Kenn and Ryen while this one doesn't have any comments included.
Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on May 04, 2006, 04:47:37 am
what are m4as played with?
I know iTunes works.

amish

anything can play an m4a assuming you have codecs installed..

foobar2000
winamp
iTunes
Quicktime......

FireAarro

Quote from: Jeff42 on May 04, 2006, 08:50:56 am
Yeah, you could be right about this, but who knows.  The first three Kenn and Ryen songs have comments on the files indicating they were written and recorded by Kenn and Ryen while this one doesn't have any comments included.

Well on my computer the artist shows up as "Ozma" and the album as "demo", so I'm guessing it's an Ozma demo.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Rome

Quote from: FireAarro on May 04, 2006, 05:33:10 pm
Well on my computer the artist shows up as "Ozma" and the album as "demo", so I'm guessing it's an Ozma demo.

hmmm... interesting conclusion.

Kyosho

May 06, 2006, 03:03:44 pm #142 Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 03:05:01 pm by Kyosho
What the hell... maybe this has been posted about before and I missed it.. but.. seriously what the fuck.

http://ozma.antiuser.org/downloadtrack.php?file=ozma__and__the_chipmunks_-_battlescars_(live_3-12-06).mp3

http://ozma.antiuser.org/downloadtrack.php?file=ozma__and__the_chipmunks_-_battlescars.mp3

Edit: Wait, the live one is made from Bob's boot. Maybe he made them. They just seem to be Battlecars sped up. But..somehow.. I like them.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

tis not mike other

Yeah, you could be right about this, but who knows.Ã,  The first three Kenn and Ryen songs have comments on the files indicating they were written and recorded by Kenn and Ryen while this one doesn't have any comments included.

The Ken Shane and Ryen songs say Ozma aslo. Who knows though.

tom

haha those 2x speed songs are great...especially the live ones where the crowd screams.

hipsun

Quote from: oatmeal on May 06, 2006, 03:06:55 pm

The Ken Shane and Ryen songs say Ozma aslo. Who knows though.
it's an ozma demo written by ryen. kenn on drums, dan on bass, ryen on guitar, keyboards half played and half programmed by kenn, ryen and some other guy. how do i know? i dunno but i do. this song might be getting left behind. i do not know for sure.

the kenn ryen songs are apparently now under the moniker "digital seagull". they might change their mind. uptown is for sure not a digital seagull song.

kitten

are you the "some other guy," or are you just trying to be mysterious?

Bob511

Quote from: Kyosho on May 06, 2006, 03:03:44 pm
Edit: Wait, the live one is made from Bob's boot. Maybe he made them.

Kyosho

I'll take that as a no then.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

amish

If the link on ozmaonline.com kills antiuser, we can either try and set you up with an ozmafans account, or ask them to remove it (since it was never supposed to be public knowledge anyways... hence the username and password)

Let me know and I can try and help you.