April 18, 2024, 06:50:52 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Ozma file repository?

Started by antiuser, January 06, 2006, 01:52:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heyfloyd73

if anyone has a copy of 'The Ozma Song', please upload it, i've never heard it before

and thanks antiuser, this is a great idea to set this up

antiuser

My server seems to be holding up fine so far... my host just upped my monthly bandwidth allowance from 70gb to 400gb and the repository has been putting out an average of 20gb/month, so I think I'll be fine.

I apologise for not working as much as I wished I could on the version with folders - I do web design/dev for a living so most of the time, the last thing I want to do when I get home is deal with php. I really can't say when I'll have it done, but hopefully it'll be soon.

Nordel

Thanks again man. You're great for doing it.

imatreeandurnot

gloom-glaam

if anyone one has a non live version of D-song please add it

dflat

does anyone have the old game over demo??? if so i lost it a loong time ago, but would appreciate it if someone could post it.

Chester Copperpot

Quote from: dflat on June 25, 2006, 05:53:55 pm
does anyone have the old game over demo??? if so i lost it a loong time ago, but would appreciate it if someone could post it.

ozma_-_gameover_(acoustic).mp3 <--- isn't that what you're looking for?

antiuser

Quote from: Chester Copperpot on June 28, 2006, 11:11:27 pm

I think that's the one from digevent.

Chester Copperpot

Quote from: antiuser on June 29, 2006, 02:17:43 am

I tested it, ozma_-_gameover_(acoustic).mp3 is that acoustic demo of the song done a billion years ago.

antiuser

Quote from: Chester Copperpot on June 29, 2006, 10:19:41 am
Quote from: antiuser on June 29, 2006, 02:17:43 am

I tested it, ozma_-_gameover_(acoustic).mp3 is that acoustic demo of the song done a billion years ago.

Hm, it's identical to the one tagged as Digevent...

itsosimpo

HIYA! I LIKE OZMA!

theworkersaregoinghome

Thank you so much for doing this, antiuser...good times.  I'll see if I can dig up some tunes.

OmniPaul

August 10, 2006, 12:23:36 pm #162 Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 12:30:29 pm by OmniPaul
Can somebody upload I've Got Your Melody Under My Fingers and Martinelli's without the apostrophes? It messes up the download.

Edit: And also Red Roses because it cuts off at two minutes.

gloom-glaam

Jeff42

Quote from: OmniPaul on August 10, 2006, 12:23:36 pm
Can somebody upload I've Got Your Melody Under My Fingers and Martinelli's without the apostrophes? It messes up the download.

Edit: And also Red Roses because it cuts off at two minutes.
I re-uploaded the first two, and I think 13_red_roses.m4a is the full version of that song.

mousestampede

I just uploaded the No Rush Straight Flush and Darkness Into Light myspace demos.  However, I missed out on Barriers...could anyone possibly could up that?

tis not mike other

Yes I would enjoy to hear it to please. My computer's harddrive fried. So I was without a computer at the time.

simpleton

i've a very shitty quality mp3 of it, if nobody else has it i'll upload it. but we better find someone else.

gloom-glaam

howabout you just upload it now, and if somebody else has a better version they upload that one as well.

simpleton

its up: 02_ozma_-_barriers.mp3

gloom-glaam

Jeff42

Quote from: simpleton on September 20, 2006, 11:22:35 pm
its up: 02_ozma_-_barriers.mp3
Wow, you're right about the quality.  And the stereo effects are gone.  :(  I hope we can get a better version.  Thanks for uploading it, though.

CT-700

I uploaded the live demo version of D-Song. Its good quality.

Cheese

This is about the best thing that happened to me in a while.

CT-700

My D-Songs file, or the repository in general?

CT-700

If someone has any of the old "Commuter Music I: Kick the Tires, Light the Fires" songs they should put them up. Especially "Dominow School" for its Domino Effect and Wake Up melodies, its probably pretty cool. I wonder if the soon too be released disk with the same name thats on Coptic Records is going to be a re-release?

gloom-glaam

I think I heard somewhere that Dan had planned on re-releasing it sometime in the near future alaong with Contraband, although I could be wrong.

FireAarro

I hope it's not the same, it's not very good...
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Lando_Calrissian

Quote from: FireAarro on September 28, 2006, 04:16:27 pm
I hope it's not the same, it's not very good...

Some of it is Samuel.

Pro-active.

I like ozma

why isnt "i wonder" in the respitory? can someone please upload it?