Started by k, March 18, 2006, 01:24:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

k

Thanks for all of the feedback guys,

Check out the file repository.Ã,  We worked on a new one today.Ã, 

-kenn

oh man, this is Samuel.  thanks Kenn.

Not Jason

you need to come up with a name for this side project, and put out an album.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

oatmeal

I like this one better its pretty cool. Yeah I wounder mind a little more diffrent and free sound mixed in with regular ozma like music. Yeah, I am really diging that new commuter tune song that you palyed at the reunion show.

gloom-glaam

this rules!
theres like 4+ songs in one

Ianny

Okay, this just kicks ass.  So zany and insane, right up my alley.  This is making me feel really good about the creativity inside the band on its return.  Job well done Kenn and Ryen!
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

oatmeal

ye deserve to know- written by ryen and kenn march 17, 2006. produced by gregory doyle. song length= 3:22.44

I like ozma

i like it more than the one yesterday, but i still hope ozma doesnt try to focus on a sound like this

Jeff42

Cool stuff, thanks for posting it!

jvstin

March 18, 2006, 12:31:25 pm #9 Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 12:33:10 pm by ^_^
"wudup!? hah hah haaaa..."

this stuff is fun

...and strangely enough, it reminds me of Queen.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

k24

the vocal harmonies in the first one remind me of the beatles. <----compliment

i dig this stuff.

thumbs up!

FireAarro

March 18, 2006, 01:51:11 pm #11 Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 01:52:20 pm by FireAarro
Quote from: k24 on March 18, 2006, 01:39:20 pm
the vocal harmonies in the first one remind me of the beatles. <----compliment

i dig this stuff.

thumbs up!

The (first) chorus reminds me of You Never Give Me Your Money on Abbey Road.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Not Jason

Quote from: That I like ozma fellow sure was lame. on March 18, 2006, 10:59:45 am
i like it more than the one yesterday, but i still hope ozma doesnt try to focus on a sound like this

I don't think you've got much to worry about. Ã, More than likely, the reason Ryen and Ken are doing these songs is for an outlet for the sort of things they aren't doing in Ozma.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

ironbird

If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

amish

Scott Peltz

ya I kinda like how it's a bunch of different songs in one, so that even though I don't like part of it, it just makes the chorus seem that much sweeter when it comes back.

I definitely agree with the hint of queen, but it reminds me most of the experimental beatles stuff, especially like "happiness is a warm gun" or something.

I like ozma

it makes me think of sergeant peppers lonely hearts club band with the thank you for coming part and stuff

ironbird

Quote from: Like I Ozma on March 22, 2006, 11:07:27 am
it makes me think of sergeant peppers lonely hearts club band with the thank you for coming part and stuff

What's Sergent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band?????????????
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

oatmeal

Quote from: ironbird on March 22, 2006, 05:07:45 pm

a song and an album from the beatles.

noonchild

The light cast dark shadows all around me

ironbird

Quote from: oatmeal on March 22, 2006, 05:13:44 pm

who the f--k are the beetles?  And its 2 Es, not an E and a A!

bulb dylan

It is a "music thing" that is 17 standard "music units" in width and is not recommended for cave dwellers or folks that make their homes under rocks.

***Interesting note: It is one of the most dense musc things ever produced- thoguht it is only 17 "music units" wide, it weighs over 800 "musical pounds," making it it only slightly less dense than those who have not actually heard it.

tom

March 23, 2006, 04:56:11 pm #22 Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 04:58:44 pm by Tom Is Dead
thats not an ozma song, right?

edit nevermind.

I guess these have been a lot of Beatles jokes, people pretending they don't know what they do know or whatever. 

But I actually thought I'd throw out a Beatles fact that none of you probably know...  Ringo wasn't the original Beatles drummer!  It's true guys!

I like ozma

March 23, 2006, 06:29:57 pm #24 Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 06:46:56 pm by I ozma like
Quote from: ironbird on March 23, 2006, 03:59:01 am
Quote from: oatmeal on March 22, 2006, 05:13:44 pm

they are the most influential band in history. and its beytals

who the f--k are the beetles?Ã,  And its 2 Es, not an E and a A!

they are the most influential band of all time. and its beytels

bulb dylan

Quote from: <3 Satisfaction <3 on March 23, 2006, 05:11:40 pm
I guess these have been a lot of Beatles jokes, people pretending they don't know what they do know or whatever.Ã, 

But I actually thought I'd throw out a Beatles fact that none of you probably know...Ã,  Ringo wasn't the original Beatles drummer!Ã,  It's true guys!

Yeah, mine was a joke too.

I like ozma

i know the most about the beatles than anyone here.

tom

Quote from: I ozma like on March 23, 2006, 06:47:47 pm
i know the most about the beatles than anyone here.
no. that'd be warren.

and...if you weren't serious...zingaaaa.

I like ozma

i was kidding. i used to know everything about the beatles, but i dont listen to them as much anymore

ironbird

Quote from: <3 Satisfaction <3 on March 23, 2006, 05:11:40 pm
I guess these have been a lot of Beatles jokes, people pretending they don't know what they do know or whatever.

But I actually thought I'd throw out a Beatles fact that none of you probably know... Ringo wasn't the original Beatles drummer! It's true guys!

well, everyone knows that!  its was Pete Best.  the real little known fact is that Geore Martin really didn't like or trust Ringo when he first met, so he hired a sesion drumer, named Alan White, to come in and record their first song at EMI, "love me do".  And you know the rest of the story...