April 16, 2024, 09:52:21 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

daniel = ozma ?????

Started by butterfly, September 13, 2006, 01:53:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

I like ozma

i second the motion to START the commotion

tis not mike other

Not Jason

Quote from: =Oatmeal= on October 11, 2006, 12:26:16 pm
Wait!......what about Ken?

I was just assuming he'd be taking lead vocals.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

I like ozma

im not trying to revive this thread or anything, but in line with the topic

daniel has two songs credited to only him on stbl

come home andrea, and and curve in the old 1-9 (im not sure if light years will burn is) but however, as good of songs those are, IMO they are only a little better than ryens on the album which are
your name, and bad dogs.

however, the only song on the album (that i see anyways {im not sure about light years will burn and wake up}) credited to dan/ryen/and jose is "restart" and IMO it is the best song on the album, so i see every member just as equal as the next because none of them can write a GREAT ozma song on their own

Elliott

Good point, too bad their gonna criticize you now.

CT-700

December 09, 2006, 07:37:27 pm #96 Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 07:40:37 pm by CT-700
Quote from: I like ozma. on December 09, 2006, 02:07:34 pm
come home andrea, and and curve in the old 1-9 (im not sure if light years will burn is) but however, as good of songs those are, IMO they are only a little better than ryens on the album which are
your name, and bad dogs.

however, the only song on the album (that i see anyways {im not sure about light years will burn and wake up}) credited to dan/ryen/and jose is "restart" and IMO it is the best song on the album, so i see every member just as equal as the next because none of them can write a GREAT ozma song on their own

I've never been a fan of Curve in the Old 1-9, personally because I do not understand it, which means I can not relate to it. I do infact enjoy Ryen's writing on that album. And yes Restart is possibly the best, yet another fine example of what can happen when Dan/Ryen/Jose are together.  I wouldn't say Ryen/Dan/Jose individually "suck" on their own, just the best songs are the cowritten ones because each member adds their distinct input to it. They are "rounded" off.

Elliott

He didnââ,¬â,,¢t say they suck individually, he just means that their best songs are done by a team effort. He still thinks their individual songs are good, I think.

CT-700

Yeah I guess I should of phrased that better.

Mikerton

on a mostly unrelated note:

weezer sucks (has been sucking) without matt sharp  :)
"I hope everything works out for you.. if not there are other asians in the sea"

The Other Mike

Quote from: Mikerton on December 09, 2006, 10:47:27 pm

This post is a joke, right?
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I like ozma

why are you asking yourself if your own post is a joke?

WhoYouCallinWeez

just glad that for once it wasnt me that brought up weezer. haha

Mikerton

Quote from: The Other Mike on December 10, 2006, 03:55:57 am
Quote from: Mikerton on December 09, 2006, 10:47:27 pm

This post is a joke, right?

i wish
"I hope everything works out for you.. if not there are other asians in the sea"

Mikerton

p.s. if daniel expanded on the stuff he did with contrabrand, i think it would be Samuel.

I like ozma

Quote from: Mikerton on December 10, 2006, 07:19:36 pm
p.s. if daniel expanded on the stuff he did with contrabrand, i think it would be EVEN MORE Samuel.

kitten

Mikerton