April 16, 2024, 05:14:14 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Free Daniel Brummel concert this upcoming Friday!

Started by Ianny, November 06, 2004, 10:54:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianny

Hey all.  I received a message from Dan the other day on Myspace about a performance he's having in Brooklyn this upcoming Friday.  Here's the original message.  I especially enjoy the Medieval speak:

Title: come see! me. sing play live next friday

Greetings esteemed sir Ian;

Herewith I shall humbly beseech thee to attend a resuscitative performecital, which yours truly will be delivering on this feverishly forthcoming friday, november the twelfth.  This rare hermetic event shall commence following the hour of nine in the evening at the liberty heights tap room, conveniently located at 34 van cool gal st. in the borough of brooklyn, new york.  Also exhibiting grand works for acoustic guitar and voice will be the 'alaskan grizzly' matt hopper and the 'very worthy' andrew norsworthy. kindly honor my cohorts and I with your presence and we swear we will not charge you any admission tax whatsoever.

www.libertyheightstaproom.com
www.myspace.com/danielbrummel

"my mind is like the constant sun.
from the east to the west, it ranges
and yours is like unto the moon:
it's every month it changes." -anon.
---------------------------------------------------

Translation: Free show this Friday at 9 at the Liberty Heights Tap Room.  Directions and the like can be found at their web site.  So, anyone else going besides me?   ;D
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

bulb dylan

the main page only said, "Free Daniel Brummel..."

I called him.

He is not incarcerated.

woops.

Ianny

Quote from: bulb dylan on November 07, 2004, 10:51:42 am
the main page only said, "Free Daniel Brummel..."

I called him.

He is not incarcerated.

woops.

He must have made bail... :-[
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.