April 20, 2024, 07:42:53 am

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

OZMA TOUR VIDEOS!!! (UPDATED SOON MAYBE!?!?)

Started by 8600, August 24, 2007, 07:29:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VanSlegr Fan

yea, Game Over would be the best. and the vocals on IncBlues are a lil hard to hear. but i still loved it. thanks
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

Steveguy

Samuel, do you have a version of Utsukushii Shibuya?  "Probably the gayest song on the album.....Well except......Nah, it's the gayest"

AM Radio

how about we login on Christmas morning all wide-eyed and giddy to see OZMA TOUR VIDEOS!!!   (UPDATED 12/25)  ?

whaddya say Mr. Samuel

be our st nick

AM Radio

yeah man definitely , more videos would be killer.

Hey sorry I haven't been to this thread in a while.  ...Lemme see what I can do.  I'd like to put more up... there's definitely more-- including a show I haven't even edited yet.  I'll keep everyone posted.

Happy New Year guys.

AM Radio

February 18, 2008, 12:40:02 am #66 Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 11:28:32 am by Samuel
Hey dudes, I'm not being a bitch. :P  I can't put up videos right now for a number or reasons (technical mainly), but I will soon.  I haven't forgotten about you guys.  Bear with me.  Keep checking.

April 09, 2008, 12:11:42 pm #67 Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:21:31 pm by Samuel
bump bump bump.

check first post.  new vidz.  read "video notes" under tour set #2.  enjoy.

click here, dudes

brad

April 09, 2008, 12:48:31 pm #68 Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:54:03 pm by brad
Samuel, I love you...Can I also say I find your facebook video wall postings to be quite hilarious?

Also, how do we download them?

April 09, 2008, 01:03:58 pm #69 Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:11:58 pm by Samuel
Quote from: brad on April 09, 2008, 12:48:31 pm
Samuel, I love you...Can I also say I find your facebook video wall postings to be quite hilarious?

Also, how do we download them?

thanks!  I like to think of myself as a wall post pioneer and master (since I totally started the craze and I'm so good at them, not to be pompous, but yeah, I'm just naturally good at them... it's all about sincerity)

I think if you scroll way down on the page there should be an option to download the source video... I'll double check to make sure it's active, but if it is, it should be there.

yep it's there... scroll to the bottom of the page and on the right it should say "download quicktime version"

brad

Holy fuck.  That variation Brummel does on the melody in the last chorus of "Eponine."  Goddamn that was awesome.

Quote from: brad on April 09, 2008, 05:58:09 pm
Holy fuck.  That variation Brummel does on the melody in the last chorus of "Eponine."  Goddamn that was awesome.

OMG I know.  It seems like they started doing that to a lot of old songs... Which I personally love because Daniel and Ryen are awesome at it... However, there are a lot of other bands who do shit like that and it just sounds TERRIBLE and STUPID.  Not OZMA.  WTG DAN.

AM Radio

hell yeah.. great videos, thank you so much.
Kenn rocks the shit out of these clips

Джесси

Samuel, thank you very much for the videos. They are well done, as usual. They have me cravin' me some Ozma.

P.S. Great job helping with the filming, Jordan.

- Jesse  :)
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

Don't thank me, thank Ozma!  There should be more up soon from that show.

Hey guys...

4 (maybe more soon) new videos up... I changed the set up a bit... no password is needed, but if you want to download these, please use the "megaupload" links.  You have to enter a confirmation code and wait 45 seconds (25 seconds if you're registered) but this way it's easier to keep it available only on the forums.

(if the vimeo links haven't finished converting yet, they will be within a couple of hours from when I posted this)

I Like Ozma

everytime i start to remember, i remember i dont want to remember.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

jvstin

these are awesome!!

but you uploaded shootingstars twice (in the Rocks link).

thanks dude x100203994
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Quote from: Bob Loblaw on May 09, 2008, 01:40:43 pm
these are awesome!!

but you uploaded shootingstars twice (in the Rocks link).

thanks dude x100203994

what really?!?  It says it's a different shorter link... I'll have to fix that... Sorry!

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN:

FIX'D

Thanks for pointing it out.

Rome

Thanks samuel!!

oh and I hate you and stuff. you know the routine.

Jordan

July 17, 2008, 08:55:02 pm #82 Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 09:03:21 pm by JordanInHelsinki
sam, out of curiosity, did you end up using any of my footage?

-Jordan  :)

edit: nevermind... actually read the thread, ha.
you're as cold as ice.

LOL HI GUYZ!  I'm in an OZMA mood (and it seems y'all are too!)  ANY REQUESTS?

I think I'm still allowed to post videos that haven't gone up yet.  (If I'm not, someone from the band please let me know!)

xoxoxo

jvstin

Quote from: (Samuel) on April 24, 2009, 07:09:09 pm
LOL HI GUYZ!  I'm in an OZMA mood (and it seems y'all are too!)  ANY REQUESTS?

I think I'm still allowed to post videos that haven't gone up yet.  (If I'm not, someone from the band please let me know!)

xoxoxo

gameover!!!!

OOH, is there not already a Gameover on the Vimeo account??  I know I filmed at least one of those.  I'll check it out. :)  I have some free time these days so if I have good footage I'll do a real edit.  thx for request.

Джесси

I'd like to see Domino Effect/Landing of Yuri Gagarin.
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

Kyosho

Do you have any of any covers they did? They might not have done any around that time. I'm not sure.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Quote from: Kyosho on April 26, 2009, 08:42:36 am
Do you have any of any covers they did? They might not have done any around that time. I'm not sure.

Don't believe they were doing any then.  I think I have a D.E. though, Jesse.

jvstin

soooo... (samuel), any updates on ozma vids?