April 17, 2024, 08:58:08 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Best Ozma moment

Started by gregor, November 18, 2007, 03:31:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VanSlegr Fan

Quoteplaying street fighter 2 with jose at some venue behind los gatos high (the outhouse, 2003)

did he DOMINATE the game?
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

jvstin

Quote from: VanSlegr Fan on December 18, 2007, 10:45:03 am
Quoteplaying street fighter 2 with jose at some venue behind los gatos high (the outhouse, 2003)

did he DOMINATE the game?
as a matter of fact, yes. ken (me) vs blanca (jose), he obliterated my ass. i did win a round though.

but losing to blanca is embarassing.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

The Other Mike

Blanka is one of my favorites!
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I Like Ozma

my fav is saggot. although he is not very good.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

jvstin

Quote from: I Like Ozma on December 19, 2007, 12:49:18 pm
my fav is sagat. although he is not very good.
the hell you say! sagat is a BITCH (to defeat). he's probably the second most powerful fighter in the game.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Tri$tan

TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER!
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Bob Loblaw on December 19, 2007, 01:31:59 pm
Quote from: I Like Ozma on December 19, 2007, 12:49:18 pm
my fav is sagat. although he is not very good.
the hell you say! sagat is a BITCH (to defeat). he's probably the second most powerful fighter in the game.
ok. looks like i was wrong. thank you.

The Other Mike

yeah, sagat's long reach, powerful kicks, multiple fireball attacks and speed make him one of the best fighters in the game for sure.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Captain Clay

Scott Peltz

I remember being envious of the people that got to play video games with Ozma at that outhouse show in Los Gatos. That show was awesome. Tiny venue packed tight with people jumping in unison. It was the first time I'd heard Spending Time and Wake Up. I remember I loved Wake Up right away.

I also remember sitting on Pat's back porch talking to him and Ryen. He also offered me some weed. I remember wondering how Daniel had gotten so many beers since he was like 20 at the time. That Key Club show was the best. It doesn't get better than Rivers showing up to the ozma show you're at, and then going over to ozma's practice space for a party afterwards. haha, I remember now I had on a weezer shirt, and I was waiting in the parking lot in the loading zone so I could get directions to Pat's house, and Rivers looked over and saw me, and got kinda freaked out because of my shirt.

Another good time was at Daniel's solo show at The Outhouse, a few months before Spending Time came out. They had posted all those fake possible titles for the album, and we were talking about it. Then he said something like "I did like this one idea by this guy Scott Peltz on the forum" and I was like, "hey, that's me."

Rome

Quote from: Tristan on December 20, 2007, 09:55:11 am
TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TIGER UPPERCUT! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER!

antiuser

Quote from: Rome on December 30, 2007, 09:33:10 pm
Quote from: Tristan on December 20, 2007, 09:55:11 am
TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TIGER UPPERCUT! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER! TI-GER!

TI-GER UPPER-CUT!

Spilt Milk

I guess it was the first time I saw them at Brownies in NYC, in.. I dunno.. 2000? maybe 2001? Great show.

k24

just hanging out with them.
my last time was the best. :)

dr.pyser

ozma and rilo kiley in wellsley.  we tried to go to ihop but it was closed so we want to some student cafe thing with ozma and i listend to either dan or ryan i really dont remember sing mass pike by the get up kids to a couple of really cute girls. fucking great.

kdiddy

i have a million great ozma moments, but my favorite was seeing them at wellesley college (my alma mater). they played "baseball" at my request and i ate breakfast with them and blake from rilo kiley the next morning in the dorm. i also had a really great time seeing them play the tetris song in orlando this past summer-- i was pretty drunk and i kept grabbing jose's leg.. it was hilarious!

Not Jason

Awesome.  Two posts in a row from people who put the Wellesley show at the top of their list...  make it three!  Could that show have possibly been more perfect?
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

I Like Ozma

theozman

the los angeles angels of anaheim will rock the dodgers!!!!!
Fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win youre still retarded..

heysarahsarah

Quote from: Scott Peltz on December 30, 2007, 12:12:29 am
I remember being envious of the people that got to play video games with Ozma at that outhouse show in Los Gatos. That show was awesome. Tiny venue packed tight with people jumping in unison. It was the first time I'd heard Spending Time and Wake Up. I remember I loved Wake Up right away.

I also remember sitting on Pat's back porch talking to him and Ryen. He also offered me some weed. I remember wondering how Daniel had gotten so many beers since he was like 20 at the time. That Key Club show was the best. It doesn't get better than Rivers showing up to the ozma show you're at, and then going over to ozma's practice space for a party afterwards. haha, I remember now I had on a weezer shirt, and I was waiting in the parking lot in the loading zone so I could get directions to Pat's house, and Rivers looked over and saw me, and got kinda freaked out because of my shirt.

Another good time was at Daniel's solo show at The Outhouse, a few months before Spending Time came out. They had posted all those fake possible titles for the album, and we were talking about it. Then he said something like "I did like this one idea by this guy Scott Peltz on the forum" and I was like, "hey, that's me."

Scott Peltz I was at all of those shows I think. 

Ummm...having Denny's after the reunion show was pretty fun.  That was either the second or third time Bob and I tried to get Roscoes and were denied.  And any time I get to see Dylan AND Dan...well, thats just awesome good times.

Also, road trip Ozma 2003 when I fell in love with bob511.   :-* 

OH!  And meeting Hayley for realz at a San Diego show.  Ummmmm..I want to say Soma, but it's been like 6 years.  Maybe 7.

Most embarrassing:
Also, talking to Jose at my second ever Ozma show (after only seeing them at Outloud when I couldnt really see them) and saying how I was looking forward to that band Ozma playing because boy were they good.   :-X
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Martha Gail

Quote from: heysarahsarah on May 18, 2008, 02:56:35 pm
Quote from: Scott Peltz on December 30, 2007, 12:12:29 am

Scott Peltz I was at all of those shows I think. 

Ummm...having Denny's after the reunion show was pretty fun.  That was either the second or third time Bob and I tried to get Roscoes and were denied.  And any time I get to see Dylan AND Dan...well, thats just awesome good times.

Also, road trip Ozma 2003 when I fell in love with bob511.   :-* 

OH!  And meeting Hayley for realz at a San Diego show.  Ummmmm..I want to say Soma, but it's been like 6 years.  Maybe 7.

Most embarrassing:
Also, talking to Jose at my second ever Ozma show (after only seeing them at Outloud when I couldnt really see them) and saying how I was looking forward to that band Ozma playing because boy were they good.   :-X

I thought we went to Denny's before the show.   Did I go to Denny's with you guys or just LM?
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

heysarahsarah

Remember, Bob and I got lost and we had to meet up at the actual show, lol.

I was talking about after the Irregardless Troub show
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Oatmeal

Ha I went to Denny's after "Irregardless Troub show"
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

christinescollywog

i wish i was able to hang out with ozma...

but they'd probably think i'm a lame kid :x

because they're like 10 years older than me.

i got jealous a few years ago when i found out my older brother had dinner with star and jose.

but uh, i guess my favourite ozma moment was all of last friday night.

because it was my only ozma moment :[

but i felt the stars were finally aligned :]
Don't be fooled. Beneath my bitter, snarky exterior lies my bitter, snarky interior.

http://brainjoy.blogspot.com/

Oatmeal

Lol. I think Daniel is sick of meeting me.

My favorite ozma moment was from that same concert. That was the most energetic ozma show I have been to. It was great.

I was not able to go to the reunion show. That must of been a more energetic concert to see.

christinescollywog

i would love to see ozma in salt lake-

i heard the crowd there is EPIC-
(and possibly polite?)

from them at least.  ;)
Don't be fooled. Beneath my bitter, snarky exterior lies my bitter, snarky interior.

http://brainjoy.blogspot.com/

Oatmeal

May 20, 2008, 09:31:29 am #56 Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 09:54:26 am by oatmeal
Yeah, I heard about that. Ozma seemed very pleased with their fan's there.Ã, 

About every other ozma concert I went to, which where all in LA except one in San Dieago, the ozma fans where all pretty polite.

sirilluminator

last night was just ridiculously good. according to jose the san francisco crowd is way better than the LA crowd. surprise me not ;)

Oatmeal

May 20, 2008, 08:58:44 pm #58 Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 09:04:18 pm by oatmeal
That's because Jose likes men.

Oatmeal

[spoiler]Jose is great. He is a lady magnet. The San Francisco crowd is probably great as well. I just could not resist, seeing that I make up part of the L.A crowd. It's out of jealousy. [/spoiler]