April 15, 2024, 07:58:57 pm

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

oh wow Ozma, South East Asia yeah?

Started by ujangajojing, April 14, 2011, 11:41:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I Like Ozma

ryen told me about that but have fun coming up with 10k for them to get there...
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Zooey Perry

And I will be the first one to criticize I Like Ozma you my friend need a life. People like you have nothing better to do than go to social webs and chit chat your life away. Worse part is I am a hypocrite. May Ozma One Day Reunite and Outdo The Beach Boys in terms of commercial success and artistic success it is my dream that will never be.
Don't take the karma system seriously.
It's considered a game and usually people smite/applaud each other for fun. The karma number hardly ever represents the poster's character. Discussing karma is bad for your karma, and is discouraged. Don't take stupid insults seriously.
If someone insults you, either don't reply, reply with something equally stupid or report him/her to the mods. - Amish

Clive Warren

Quote from: Zooey Perry on June 03, 2011, 07:44:42 pm
And I will be the first one to criticize I Like Ozma

That's like calling first! and being the two millionth commenter.
We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles.

Oatmeal

And I will be the first one to criticize I Like Ozma you my friend need a life. People like you have nothing better to do than go to social webs and chit chat your life away. Worse part is I am a hypocrite. May Ozma One Day Reunite and Outdo The Beach Boys in terms of commercial success and artistic success it is my dream that will never be.
Well I'm glad that out of the kindness of your heart that you still call him your friend.
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

I Like Ozma

Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Stalwart

Ill give you a life Zooey Perry, do you like black men?