Don't smoke m3th!

ozma sightings

Started by falyn, November 07, 2004, 07:21:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jvstin

Quote from: The Other Mike on February 26, 2009, 04:24:04 pm
Quote from: Bob Loblaw on February 26, 2009, 03:49:07 pm
Quote from: theozman on February 24, 2009, 03:44:59 pm
hes using that bass in the new ozma album which is currently in the touch ups of recording process!!!!!!
i hope that isn't total bullshit.

you should really read the previous posts.
you should really lighten up.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

brad

March 11, 2009, 08:55:29 pm #31 Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 10:34:02 pm by brad

I Like Ozma

wow its rivers and daniel doing some construction!
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

theozman

drrrrrr... hey are you really building something? drrrr.. slap upside the head.
Fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win youre still retarded..

Rome

I Like Ozma

Kyosho

Completely randomly stumbled upon this. I wonder if some one on here made it?
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

CT-700

Ah that's badass! I love 8bitcollective, it always makes me lament my (lack of) skill when it comes to chiptune trackers.

baf

so who's watching/watched conan tonight? when they panned out to the audience in the very beginning of the show, you can spot a guy wearing a red ozma shirt for a brief second. proof that people still love you guys, and still wear 7 year old shirts hehe

i'd say it's definitely a step forward in getting the word out on ozma, on national TV no less LOL :D

Oatmeal

Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

Oatmeal

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Oatmeal

I Like Ozma

Kyosho

Zooey Perry

I saw Daniel at the mall of Florida the day after he played a concert it was on a Sunday he was real nice when we met him, only celebrity I have met nicer than him is Conan O Brian although Jocelyn Wildenstein was real nice too but she was mobbed by a crowd. My husband then boyfriend had just become into a Ozma believer the previous day that was a great weekend thanks to their extraordinary show with Aquabats. 

Don't take the karma system seriously.
It's considered a game and usually people smite/applaud each other for fun. The karma number hardly ever represents the poster's character. Discussing karma is bad for your karma, and is discouraged. Don't take stupid insults seriously.
If someone insults you, either don't reply, reply with something equally stupid or report him/her to the mods. - Amish

Zooey Perry

It's considered a game and usually people smite/applaud each other for fun. The karma number hardly ever represents the poster's character. Discussing karma is bad for your karma, and is discouraged. Don't take stupid insults seriously.
If someone insults you, either don't reply, reply with something equally stupid or report him/her to the mods. - Amish

Oatmeal

Quote from: Zooey Perry on July 18, 2011, 03:56:26 pm
I saw Daniel at the mall of Florida the day after he played a concert it was on a Sunday he was real nice when we met him, only celebrity I have met nicer than him is Conan O Brian although Jocelyn Wildenstein was real nice too but she was mobbed by a crowd. My husband then boyfriend had just become into a Ozma believer the previous day that was a great weekend thanks to their extraordinary show with Aquabats.

Does your husband have orange/red hair?

Zooey Perry

You better not be trying to figure out who I am. No wonder everyone picks on you always asking dumb questions. We have likely never met. LOL :laugh:

Oatmeal

But I know who you are and I have met you.

I Like Ozma

She didn't say who. Obviously she's talking about Ozma :)

Zooey Perry

I am liking I Like Ozma more and more he or she has very witty responses!

Zooey Perry

YO!!!!!!! Be careful what you tell my wife Oatmeal!!!!!!!

I Like Ozma

Yeah Oatmeal! Or yer bout to get jacked up!

Stalwart

August 11, 2011, 11:01:57 am #55 Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:08:40 pm by Stalwart
Yeah ima bout t' bust you up gangsta style!

Oatmeal

Zooey Perry

Sorry about what my husband said.

P.S. Hard to know who is who when I post. Unless you think I am the same person.