April 19, 2024, 10:16:04 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Ozma media sightings

Started by Adam, May 11, 2005, 12:38:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

So, I have read about other sightings of Ozma on television (or movies for that matter), but I just saw one on MTV2 that I don't remember hearing about before. I was watching Subterranean and there was a Piebald video on (I think it was a song called Part of You is Made of Rock, or something like that. I'm not too familiar with their stuff. I liked the song, though, and want to know more of them), and it was all cutout 2nd grade looking pictures of the band in different situations. One of them was a gameshow where they were standing at podiums Jeopardy style, and one of the band members was wearing a red shirt that had the Ozma logo that you see at the top of this web page. I yelped for joy.
Oh, and another one was on an MTV reality show- maybe Real World or something but I don't think so. I heard I think Bad Dogs being played. This was a while ago, though, which is why I can't remember exactly.
Where have you seen/heard Ozma referenced?
Your mother

The Other Mike

blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Adam

Ah, damn. That's what I get for only reading off topic.
Your mother

Kyosho

I was recently flipping through the channels, and I think it was on E! that they were talking about Paris Hilton's dog running away or something a while back. They played Bad Dogs in the backround.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

noodledancer

ok so i heard ozma on some random vh1 thing about bad rap moments i think it was bad dogs.

woudrow

That piebald song def was a good song. Going to have to check out their stuff.

heysarahsarah

It kinda breaks my heart that of all the Ozma songs they could play all the time, they pick Bad Dogs.  It's not a bad song by any means, but definitely not their best...even top 5. 

That said, every time I watch baseball I REALLY want Ozma to start playing in the background...that would be sweet.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

woudrow

Too bad ozma still isnt together or they might do one of those sunday night baseball band spotlights. It would be great. They would certainly play baseball. Then the baseball community would get to listen to some great music.