Ozma - 05 - Shootingstars
Ozma - 06 - Korobeiniki
Ozma - 07 - Flight of the Bootymaster
Ozma - 08 - Battlescars
Ozma - 09 - Domino Effect /Ã, In Search of 1988
Ozma - 10 - Rocks
Ozma - 11 - Interview
Ozma - 12 - Interview

If you already have this bootleg, you may want to download this anyway. Ã, There are two old versions of this that circulate. Ã, One of them is poorly split up, and one of them (split up by me) is in a horribly low bitrate. Ã, I found the source file and normalized and split it up from scratch. Ã, This is somewhat truncated and doesn't include everything that the other version did, but largely i viewed some of that stuff as unnecessary. Ã, This is the guts of it. Ã, The things I cut were airing of the studio versions of "No One Needs to Know", "Continental Drift" and DBCB's "Devotion". Ã, I think this is the best this boot has ever sounded. Ã, I hope you enjoy it.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

geektheindierocker

Ianny

Sweet!  This radio performance is quite cool indeed.   8)
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

FireAarro

Absolutely fucking fantastic!

That might be my favourite Gameover.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

jvstin

Quote from: FireAarro on July 13, 2005, 01:11:57 am

yeah, it's cool. i just wish ryen would turn up his guitar.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Not Jason

Quote from: minorthreat (justin) on July 13, 2005, 09:01:16 am
Quote from: FireAarro on July 13, 2005, 01:11:57 am

yeah, it's cool. i just wish ryen would turn up his guitar.

yeah, the lead is so quiet.  I keep wishing i could just reach into the mix and boost it, but i'm not magic.
I am the baseball.

FireAarro

Yeah, the lead guitar and vocals need to be turned up a tad IMO, but the mix is still pretty good.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

brad

any weezer fans chuckle when daniel said "outloud.yahoo.com"

Not Jason

Quote from: brad on July 17, 2005, 01:52:05 pm
any weezer fans chuckle when daniel said "outloud.yahoo.com"

I don't get it.  I remember when the site was current.  That tour was a huge deal for me, despite the fact that I didn't actually get to go to any of the shows (one of the most devistating things ever).
I am the baseball.

icecreamman

I'm pretty sure he is talking about one of the clips on the Weezer dvd, it has them practicing a commercial for that tour or something and they all suck at doing commercials.

jvstin

Not Jason

Quote from: MAJOR THREAT (nike skate) on July 30, 2005, 11:41:28 pm
well, it's almost been a month...

I appologize.  the outage made me want to keep it up a little longer and then there was something to do with hosting that confused me...

I'll get you guys a new one as soon as i can get around to it.  any requests?
I am the baseball.

jvstin

Quote from: Not Jason on July 30, 2005, 11:53:05 pm
Quote from: MAJOR THREAT (nike skate) on July 30, 2005, 11:41:28 pm
well, it's almost been a month...

I appologize.Ã,  the outage made me want to keep it up a little longer and then there was something to do with hosting that confused me...

I'll get you guys a new one as soon as i can get around to it.Ã,  any requests?
a set list that has baseball in it!

Indoor Fireworks

I do have a request actually. Just a few months prior to the release of STOTBL, Ozma had a deal with the Knitting Factory in Hollywood. They were allowed to play every Wednesday night for an entire month. I would like to hear the final show of that month. And to please the person who wrote this comment above mine, they played Baseball.

Jonathan
You have balls. I like balls.

funwithsponges

Quote from: Indoor Fireworks on August 03, 2005, 12:48:19 am
I do have a request actually. Just a few months prior to the release of STOTBL, Ozma had a deal with the Knitting Factory in Hollywood. They were allowed to play every Wednesday night for an entire month. I would like to hear the final show of that month. And to please the person who wrote this comment above mine, they played Baseball.

Jonathan

This is October 02 you are talking about, yes?  That last one in October was really really good, but I'm not sure a boot exists.

Bob511

I don't know if the 10/2/02 is the show he's talking about, but a bootleg of it does exist, albeit with "Lightyears Will Burn" cutting off during the extended outro they apparently would do that month.  And I feel really guilty that I can't remember who recorded it because it was, I think, one of the LA-area boarders. :-[

funwithsponges

Well I think he meant the last October show in Oct of 02, which was like...the 30th or something?  I just looked at my copy of the 10-02-02 show, and it doesn't have Baseball on it, so yeah.

I should have been more clear about meaning Oct of 02, not Oct second.

Bob511

jvstin

dragonal

oatmeal

awesome thanks. Just wish it would work on my computer. I hate my computer. lol

cesarsalad

Quote from: funwithsponges on August 03, 2005, 08:04:52 am
Quote from: Indoor Fireworks on August 03, 2005, 12:48:19 am

Jonathan

This is October 02 you are talking about, yes?Ã,  That last one in October was really really good, but I'm not sure a boot exists.

YES! That show was Samuel and if someone could give me a bootleg I'd be eternally grateful.

Cremo

any chance i could get the rest of this bootleg i only got upto Flight of the Bootymaster as i was on dial up.

now i'm on 2mbit adsl