April 29, 2024, 01:27:24 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Wow..

Started by david, August 18, 2005, 11:25:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

david

August 18, 2005, 11:25:35 pm Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 11:28:27 pm by david
People still post here! Awesome, well anyway, what brought me back here was...well, I was driving around town with Spending Time and Doubble Donkey in the cd player...then I thought shit, where is RRP3?! I looked in my case at home and it was GONE!Ã,  :o Okay, so I thought. What the fuck? It was on their independant label too, in which I forgot the name of cause it's been too long. Whatever. So that's what lead me to find a group of Ozma on thefacebook.com, then it lead me to MySpace through the curiousity of the existence of Ozma fans nowadays and of any assitance, so I clicked on my MySpace Friends List and on ozma and to find myself here, the Ozma forum! Okay...

Anyway, anyone have an extra rrp3 cd they willing to sell me? Old label or on Kung-Fu, I don't care. I miss it :(

Kris Danger

you should be able to find a kung fu cd anywhere. tornados are a bit harder to come by and i know i will never part with mine.

david

Quote from: RedStarBandit (returns for now) on August 18, 2005, 11:28:34 pm
you should be able to find a kung fu cd anywhere. tornados are a bit harder to come by and i know i will never part with mine.
Oh really? I'd imagine they'd be out of stock by now.

Thanks.

brad

i saw it at best buy a couple weeks ago.  of course i had to buy it cause i saw it so its not there anymore lol.

heysarahsarah

The Kung Fu version is available still in stores and also online, through cinderblock (if it is still up....buy there if possible as I believe the band gets more money that way), amazon.com or other online music sellers.  You may even be still able to get it directly through kung fu.

The tornado pressings were limited home pressings, and the availability is really limited.  You MAY, if you keep searching ebay, eventually run accross a copy for sale, but the liklihood is slim now that the band is broken up.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Rome

i'll give you my tornado for 500 dollars. It's even signed.  ;D

Andy

Yeah, stores still have Ozma... they just aren't getting more after they sell them.
What made me happy was how our Best Buy had all three albums, but when I went back last week there was only one left.
And we arent even in calif.

david

Quote from: Rome on August 20, 2005, 03:59:54 pm
i'll give you my tornado for 500 dollars. It's even signed.Ã,  ;D
eh, i could care less if it's signed. i have too many ozma things signed. heh...but 500 dollars? nah, i was looking towards 5 dollars.  :P

FireAarro

Are the Kung Fu ones still being pressed or wh?
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Andy

Not Jason

well, i doubt kung fu will see any reason to pump out more pressings of the ozma cds.  i'm sure they still have plenty in stock anyway.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.