6. domino effect
7. utsikushii shibuya
8. korbeneiki or however you spell it
9. in search of 1988 (last dance)
10. bad dogs

Indoor Fireworks

1. Stuck in the Ground
2. Intro to Natalie Portman
3. Utsukushii Shibuya (Japanese Version)
4. Domino Effect (while inhaling helium balloons)

5-10. Covers of My Chemical Romance.
You have balls. I like balls.

I like ozma

haha, that is a funny joke, i needed a good laugh today

brad

on a more serious note.....

eponine
korobeiniki
you know the story (landing)
turtleneck
rocks
cont. drift
game over
flight of the bootymaster
battlescars

maybe?

Axolotl

Whatever ten songs they feel like playing
"The mission could be corrupted and we wouldn't know"

tom

December 20, 2005, 08:35:59 am #5 Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 08:38:49 am by Tom Is Dead
how about...
1. baseball
2. superstar (carpenters cover ,yes!)
3. you know the story
4. flight of the bootymaster
5. restart
6. eponine
7. natalie portman
8. continental drift
9. rain of the golden gorilla
10. battlescarssssss!

encore
11. shootingstars
12. Korobeiniki

heysarahsarah

Actually, the recent set they played had all my favorite songs off the major albums.  It was pretty much a perfect set in my eyes.

I've only seen Iceland done once, and it was a loooooong time ago (pre board by over a year).  I doubt that would ever happen.  I would also love to hear golden gorilla or lorraine, but yeah...SI(A)TAC songs are not likely to be played again, maybe with the exception of LA at an LA show.

I would love to hear new songs...like, brand new even, not just previously unreleased.  All the members have progressed wonderfully and I'm excited for whatever new things they will bring to the Ozma table.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

geektheindierocker

I like:

1. Gameover
2. Ups and Downs
3. Flight of the Bootymaster
4. If My Amp Had Wheels
5. You Know the Story
6. The Business of Getting Down
7. Continental Drift
8. Baseball
9. Turtleneck Coverup
10. Eponine

Nordel

These are mostly ones I haven't seen them play live yet.

Apple Trees
No One Needs To Know
Get Down
Flight of the Bootymaster
Immigration Song
You Know the Story
Landing of Yuri Gargarin
The Ups and Downs
Light Years Will Burn
Lorraine

brad

there's just something about battlescars live though, needs to be included.

Quote from: heysarahsarah on December 20, 2005, 11:13:05 pm
...maybe with the exception of LA at an LA show.

Before I answer, I must follow this up:  From what I've gathered, they DID (at least) play Los Angeles often enough that it isn't an entirely rare occurance to hear it live...  However, I've NEVER seen a live copy of it anywhere... I was wondering if anyone has a live boot of it??  That's the one song along with "Immigration Song" that I love so much, but don't seem to be around as boots (except I do have 1 copy of Immigration live)

Anyway, my list:

Los Angeles
Restart
Maybe In An Alternate Dimension (can't believe no one said this yet)
Natalie Portman
Light Years Will Burn
Immigration Song
Bootymaster
Shooting Stars
Battlescars

whoa-- that seems to be 10 already.  okay.  I'll stop before I think of more.  (there certainly are more)

funwithsponges

Quote from: srm006 on December 21, 2005, 06:24:57 pm
Before I answer, I must follow this up:Ã,  From what I've gathered, they DID (at least) play Los Angeles often enough that it isn't an entirely rare occurance to hear it live...Ã, 

Pretty sure it hasn't happened in at least three years, though.  So yeah, I see your point, but I see Sarah's point about it being rare too.

Cheese

- Domino Effect
- Natalie Portman
- Baseball
- Korobeiniki
- Continental Drift
- Immigration Song
- Utsukushii Shibuya
- Game Over
- Wake Up
- Restart

Kyosho

I can't be restricted to 10. But I've seen boots with like 15 songs, so it should still be plausible. These songs aren't based on what my favorites are, just what I would really like to hear in a live show. Okay, so, I'm not going to try and put them in any specific order. So, don't think I want to hear them LIKE THIS, just that I want to hear these songs. So... hmm...

Hopeless
Trucks and Cars
Just Tell Me When
Rain of the Golden Gorilla
Natalie Portman
If I Only Had A Heart
Baseball
Battlescars
Flight Of The Bootymaster
Come Home Andrea
Gameover
Curve In The Old 1-9
Eponine
Light Years Will Burn
D Song
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

Kyosho

OHNOES! I BORKEDED THE RULEZ!!11 SOME ONE SHOULD BAN HIM! I MEAN ME! YEAH!

kthxbye
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

I dunno what you mean.  You aren't reading the instructions in the first post.  Scroll up.

Kyosho

I cunt read very welsh. I sorries. I be good now.

I forgot what we were arguing about.Ã,  I'm going to send you a Valentine.[/sup]

Kyosho

No no! I don't want any of your man-love letters!

Kyosho

December 21, 2005, 08:05:28 pm #19 Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 08:24:53 pm by Kyosho
That was my internet girlfriend posting! Er..and typing this for me now. Yes. See her in that picture? That's us cybering. Don't you recognize your mom?

(I can edit too)

I like ozma

kyosho loses.

i would replace one of my songs with maybe in an alternate dimension

Kurtzie

I tried, but I just can't do it. I get into different Ozma songs all the time; I can't even pick my favorite song.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

Abomination

1.   Reign of the Golden Gorilla
2.   Natalie Portman
3.   Game Over (Acoustic)
4.   Utsukushii Shibuya
5.   The Ups and Downs
6.   Cure in the Old 1-9
7.   Battle Scars
8.   Continental Drift
9.   Turtleneck Coverup
10.   Restart

Jeff42

Quote from: Abomination on December 22, 2005, 02:57:54 pmReign of the Golden Gorilla
This is one of the funniest incorrect song titles ever.

Abomination

Quote from: Jeff42 on December 22, 2005, 04:04:13 pm
Quote from: Abomination on December 22, 2005, 02:57:54 pmReign of the Golden Gorilla
This is one of the funniest incorrect song titles ever.

Eh, I really don't think it's THAT funny.Ã,  I mean, the only way most people have that song is from Napster or other download services.Ã,  And I'm sure you know how unreliable those can be when it comes to the actual name and artist of a song.

Personally, I think it's more "funny" and "incorrect" the way a few of my friends heard their first Ozma song...Ã,  Well, they didn't know it was Ozma at the time... they knew it as:Ã,  Weezer's "Tetris Song."

I mean, don't you think "RAIN" is even a little bit funnier since it makes less sense?

Jeff42

Quote from: srm006 on December 22, 2005, 04:19:10 pm
I mean, don't you think "RAIN" is even a little bit funnier since it makes less sense?

Quote from: ozmaonline.comrain of the golden gorilla - "the main keyboard melody in this song is lifted from the javanese gamelan piece 'hudan mas,' which translates as 'golden rain.' i went to a 4 week residential arts program one summer and fell pretty hard for a girl who somehow ended up with the gorilla nickname. she always sat in front of me in the gamelan orchestra. the song basically recounts that period in my life." - daniel
:)

brad

woah javanese gamelan. :o  hell yeah!  i played in one of those before.

heysarahsarah

Maybe you misinterpreted me, but I meant that LA is the only SITAC song that is likely to be played live again.  It is "often" played at LA shows when the band is in the mood (I've heard it at 2 of the LA shows I've been to, and I've only been to 4).  It was played at least as recently as the El Rey cd release show in May of 2003.  The band has mentioned many times that while they have a special fondness for the old songs, they're not the greatest representation of their current work and probably wont play them live for reals again.

Who knows though, right?
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Quote from: ozmaonline.comrain of the golden gorilla - "the main keyboard melody in this song is lifted from the javanese gamelan piece 'hudan mas,' which translates as 'golden rain.' i went to a 4 week residential arts program one summer and fell pretty hard for a girl who somehow ended up with the gorilla nickname. she always sat in front of me in the gamelan orchestra. the song basically recounts that period in my life." - daniel
:)

Right, but if you didn't read this and heard spoken "Reign/Rain..." I assume most of us would guess the correct word was "Reign" given the fact that "Rain" still doesn't make sense in the English language.Ã,  Even if we saw it as "Rain" we'd probably think it's a typo.

and heysarahsarah,

I definitely knew what you meant.Ã,  Though I never caught them live, I've been told that that's one of the songs they really did play up until the end--even if not that often.Ã,  I'd be curious to see what they do with the older songs if they ever go on tour again.Ã,  Still looking for a live "L.A." thoughÃ,  :-\