April 18, 2024, 07:40:57 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SEX WITH!?!?!?

Started by 8600, February 18, 2006, 05:04:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you rather have sex with?

A dead person.
5 (8.8%)
Your mom.
34 (59.6%)
Your dad.
8 (14%)
All of the above.
32 (56.1%)
None of the above.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: March 20, 2006, 05:04:49 pm

I like ozma

funwithsponges

Quote from: srm029 on February 25, 2006, 11:29:27 am
Are so many people who use the OFF actually only going to go to the reunion show and NOT the next night's show?Ã,  I mean, technically, there hasn't been an Ozma show for almost 2 years, and people are only going to the first?

It's my spring break, and I'm leaving pretty much directly after the show for Vegas.  Made those plans well before Ozma reunited.  I'm actually pushing the trip back about 12 hours just for the reunion show, so I couldn't push it back another day for the second show.

I'd bet they play pretty much the same shit all three nights, though.  Unless they read this and want to spite poor little funwithsponges.

Quote from: funwithsponges on February 25, 2006, 04:22:39 pm
Are so many people who use the OFF actually only going to go to the reunion show and NOT the next night's show?Ã,  I mean, technically, there hasn't been an Ozma show for almost 2 years, and people are only going to the first?

It's my spring break, and I'm leaving pretty much directly after the show for Vegas.Ã,  Made those plans well before Ozma reunited.Ã,  I'm actually pushing the trip back about 12 hours just for the reunion show, so I couldn't push it back another day for the second show.

I'd bet they play pretty much the same shit all three nights, though.Ã,  Unless they read this and want to spite poor little funwithsponges.

I definitely understand your special circumstances.Ã,  That's awesome that you pushed back Vegas for Ozma.Ã,  Still though, that leaves a 20 vote difference right now between the attendees of the 12th and the 13th shows.

Are any people out there just not going to the second night 'cause they don't want to? or don't feel like the need to?Ã,  I'd be shocked to learn if even as many as 10 people already had plans 2 months in advance, but could still make it to the first night.Ã,  I mean, maybe I'm just spoiled 'cause I'm spending 9 nights there--and it's the week BEFORE my Spring Break.

oatmeal

antiuser

Quote from: srm029 on February 25, 2006, 11:29:27 amAre so many people who use the OFF actually only going to go to the reunion show and NOT the next night's show?  I mean, technically, there hasn't been an Ozma show for almost 2 years, and people are only going to the first?

I have to work on monday, taking a half day and hope I can sleep on the plane on my way back to Seattle. My itinerary is all bassackwards too... flying from Seattle to San Francisco, then San Francisco to Burbank (Burbank airport is way closer to the Knitting Factory than LAX, by the way)... and on the way back, Burbank to Salt Lake City then Salt Lake City to Seattle.

noonchild

Quote from: funwithsponges on February 25, 2006, 04:22:39 pm

It's my spring break, and I'm leaving pretty much directly after the show for Vegas.Ã,  Made those plans well before Ozma reunited.Ã,  I'm actually pushing the trip back about 12 hours just for the reunion show, so I couldn't push it back another day for the second show.

I'd bet they play pretty much the same shit all three nights, though.Ã,  Unless they read this and want to spite poor little funwithsponges.

Man, that blows you're going to Vegas after, me and my friends are going before.  Where are you staying in Vegas?

Anyone going to Vegas before hand?
The light cast dark shadows all around me

Kurtzie

I'm pissed I didn't look into going. I have off that week for spring break and I have a little bit of money to spend but still coming from NY would be a bitch.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

oatmeal

:o.  I might go now.  :happydance:         .................... If I get caught up on my homework. You can get way to behind on homeschool. Yeah, if I go I will wear an oatmeal name tag. I expect all of you to do the same. I like that word. Or maybee you should all just wear your own OFF name so we can recognize eachother.

kitten

i'll be there the 12th and the 13th. 

lisa, i believe i wore a bandaid that said kitten because i forgot a name tag.  i'm not wearing on this time.

I like ozma

since the amish guy took of my "hahahaha" thread... i bought two more tickets so now i have 7.

Quote from: I like ozma on March 06, 2006, 10:37:57 am
since the amish guy took of my "hahahaha" thread... i bought two more tickets so now i have 7.

what do you need 7 for?

oatmeal

Quote from: srm029 on March 06, 2006, 11:06:06 am
Quote from: I like ozma on March 06, 2006, 10:37:57 am

what do you need 7 for?
me and some other dorks

Not Jason

Holy shit, The Mae Shi!  Color me retarded, but I had no idea they were on the bill.  You motherfuckers better appreciate that.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

I like ozma

i messaged mae shi on myspace and asked where i could get that flyer

Not Jason

Quote from: I like ozma on March 07, 2006, 10:19:51 pm
i messaged mae shi on myspace and asked where i could get that flyer

it might not physically exist.Ã,  it might be something they just made for the internet.

As important a band as ozma was/is to me, The Mae Shi are definitely the band I'd be going to see if I were going to either of those shows.  Mae Shi... holy crap.
I am the baseball.

I like ozma

Not Jason

I am the baseball.

I like ozma

Not Jason

I am the baseball.

Sandguy

3/12

i'm getting anxious. i've never driven to los angeles before. i'll need to stock up on maps of the area and directions.

antiuser

So how am I supposed to find the other OFFers at the show? Cos I know none of you knows me... and I don't know any of you... but I'm going alone and it'd be cool to hang out.

I like ozma

Fantastic Max

Yeah..I dunno about you guys, but I think I have you all beat when I inform you that I have to drive the extremely long drive of 2 hours from Bakersfield.

This is such a hardship, you all have it easy.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Not Jason

Quote from: ozmacity on March 08, 2006, 11:35:46 pm
Yeah..I dunno about you guys, but I think I have you all beat when I inform you that I have to drive the extremely long drive of 2 hours from Bakersfield.

Jesus Christ man, how do you live?
I am the baseball.

oatmeal

insn it like 4 for you. Im two hours north of LA and bakersfield is like two hours north of me I think.

funwithsponges

Quote from: oatmeal on March 09, 2006, 08:36:44 am

insn it like 4 for you. Im two hours north of LA and bakersfield is like two hours north of me I think.

The Bay Area is like 4.5-5 hours away, so I highly doubt Bakersfield is 4 hours away from LA.

oatmeal

three? maybee where I live goes kinda out of the way. Bakersfield is further north know but they may have to travel less westward. I dont know.  ::)

bulb dylan

Bakersfield: 100 miles north or Los Angeles. My mother lives there, and I make that drive all the time. If you can maintain 70-75 mph, you could make it in 90 minutes barring any traffic snags (GRAPEVINE)

Oatmeal: Put the crackpipe down and crack open an atlas.