April 18, 2024, 12:47:06 pm

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

9:30 Club DC Show...any Mp3s or at least a setlist?

Started by dishpandan, August 07, 2006, 07:27:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dishpandan

seen ozma a lot of times, that was one of their best shows! /me needs downloads
thanks in advance
dan

theworkersaregoinghome

My wife and I drove two hours to see Ozma...and my idiot-self forgot to double check the directions.  We rolled in for Battlescars and Rocks, but that was it.  Now I've got to wait for the next tour to make it up to her...unless I offer Ozma enough grease to come back to our area.

The Rentals were Samuel..."I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams" was more Weezer than Weezer is now, who I saw last fall.  I'm so glad I got to see Rachel sing that.

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Not Jason

Quote from: Fantastic Max on August 08, 2006, 02:26:00 am
No.

well that reply was a waste of everyone's time.

perhaps i'll write out what information on the set list i have later.  it was exactly the same as the NYC set list (except for "california", which wasn't played in DC), so if you find that set list, you're golden.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Bob511

That was a reply to the first post, actually, so it's a bit understandably terse; the threads just merged like that, it seems.

Samuel <3 OZMA

August 08, 2006, 04:31:43 pm #5 Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 04:45:13 pm by Samuel <3 OZMA
Whoops.... I just deleted the wrong post...

Anyway:Ã,  Here's my attempt at a set list:

1. Natalie Portman
2. Spending Time

New song (forget the name right now?Ã,  someone help me out?)
Korobeiniki
Utsukushii Shibuya
Eponine
Gameover
Wake Up
Domino Effect

X. Battlescars
X. Rocks

I think that's all the songs they played... if someone knows the order, that would be cool!  It was awesome to hear Star on flute.  This was like my first REAL Ozma show that I could fully enjoy.  But it was kinda weird 'cause not all the crowd was super "into" it.  Still awesome though... Can't wait for a headlining tour.