May 02, 2024, 12:37:45 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Ozma Survivor: Spending Time On the Borderline, Round 5!

Started by Fantastic Max, August 08, 2006, 02:36:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should LEAVE the OFF Island next?

Spending Time
0 (0%)
Turtleneck Coverup
2 (8.7%)
Game Over
4 (17.4%)
Curve In the Old 1-9
7 (30.4%)
Restart
3 (13%)
Wake Up
0 (0%)
Eponine
1 (4.3%)
Light Years Will Burn
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: August 10, 2006, 02:36:33 am

Fantastic Max

Say "Sh-BooYah!" to UtsukushiiÃ,  :-\

2 days.

quick..someone create 20 other accounts and sway the previous poll to deem my efforts in creating this one, worthless..

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Jeff42

This is where it gets hard for me.  I really love all the remaining songs.

I like ozma

malcolm

restart
i used to like it a lot, but now i just don't think that "slomotional" (i just made that up) songs really suit ozma
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

antiuser

I'm surprised Gameover has so many votes. It's probably my favourite track in the album...

yoshigaki

Someone said it earlier, Gameover is meant to be acoustic and everyone knows that.

malcolm

are people conspiring their votes survivor style here?
"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

gloom-glaam

Quote from: yoshigaki on August 08, 2006, 08:44:46 pm
Someone said it earlier, Gameover is meant to be acoustic and everyone knows that.
It's still freakin awesome nonetheless