April 29, 2024, 12:19:04 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Wikidiots

Started by Seb, September 18, 2006, 02:15:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozma_%28band%29

I've lost count of the number of times I've had to revert idiots changing the caption on the photo on the Wiki page. Can someone please confirm that it is most definitely Star in that picture, and not Katherine?
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

Not Jason

Yeah, that's star.  It's the rock and roll part three inside cover shot, so of course it's Star.  I'm puzzled about how anyone would confuse it for anyone but her.  Granted, she's gone through a number of different looks since that era, but that's classic Star.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Seb

That's exactly what I thought (right down to the fact that it's in RRP3). This guy was so insistent, however, that I really thought I might have just been being stupid...
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

Fantastic Max

Yeah, it's easily Star...but she looks DAMN different there...almost Samoan.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Cheese

What is Star these days.  Icelandic?  When I seen her I think she was Mexican.

The Other Mike

erhaps changing it to a more recent photo would be a better solution.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Not Jason

Quote from: The Other Mike on September 18, 2006, 04:28:52 pm
erhaps changing it to a more recent photo would be a better solution.

Perhaps, especially considering it's a different line up these days.  And by that logic, even if it WERE kathrine, that would make the picture so ridiculously outdated so as to warrant a change.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

FireAarro

Yeah, but are there any good promo pics of the new lineup?

(the one in ocweekly sucks)
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."