May 16, 2024, 12:19:08 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

The Ozma song name game!

Started by tis not mike other, October 08, 2006, 10:25:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tis not mike other

Ok, name an ozma song, or a related ozma band song (monstro, contraband, yesdear) that begins with the last letter of the song previously stated. PS: If you brake the rules, you will be ridiculed. :awhellnah:

Ill start...
Shooting Stars

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

The Other Mike

blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

gloom-glaam

malcolm

"A little while and I will be gone from among you, when I cannot tell. From nowhere we came, into nowhere we go. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot

tom

CT-700

k24

Rome

October 09, 2006, 11:17:08 pm #12 Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 11:18:17 pm by Rome
just tell me when, trucks and cars, stuck in the ground, hopeless, lately, so down, rain of the golden gorilla, if my amp had wheels, lorraine, los angeles, iceland, flight of yuri gagarin, no one needs to know, korobeiniki, you know the story, landing of yuri gagarin, the business of getting down, maybe in an alternate dimension, immigration song, flight of the bootymaster, continental drift, domino effect, apple trees, shootingstars, natalie portman, the ups and downs, if i only had a heart, baseball, rocks, battlescars, in search of 1988, last dance, spending time, your name, come home andrea, bad dogs, utsukushii shibuya, turtleneck coverup, gameover, curve in the old 1-9, restart, eponine, wake up, light years will burn, D-song, denise, straight flush, into light, fight the darkness

edit** oh yeah and barriers. what else did I forget?

icecreamman

brad

I like ozma

tis not mike other

I suspected someone to put shooting stars but I didnt imagine to that extent, that was real funny, ayways....

The rain of the golden gorilla

gloom-glaam

tis not mike other

October 11, 2006, 02:33:52 pm #19 Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 02:35:14 pm by =Oatmeal=
spending time

gloom-glaam

Eponine

and thus ends the game

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

Rome

Quote from: ^_^ on October 11, 2006, 04:47:45 pm
just tell me when, trucks and cars, stuck in the ground, hopeless, lately, so down, rain of the golden gorilla, if my amp had wheels, lorraine, los angeles, iceland, flight of yuri gagarin, no one needs to know, korobeiniki, you know the story, landing of yuri gagarin, the business of getting down, maybe in an alternate dimension, immigration song, flight of the bootymaster, continental drift, domino effect, apple trees, shootingstars, natalie portman, the ups and downs, if i only had a heart, baseball, rocks, battlescars, in search of 1988, last dance, spending time, your name, come home andrea, bad dogs, utsukushii shibuya, turtleneck coverup, gameover, curve in the old 1-9, restart, eponine, wake up, light years will burn, D-song, denise, straight flush, into light, fight the darkness, barriers

tis not mike other

October 11, 2006, 06:43:52 pm #24 Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 06:47:06 pm by =Oatmeal=
OK, THE NEW WORD=

Come Home Andrea

WhoYouCallinWeez

Andy

I like ozma

when the lights go down in the city

funwithsponges