No
0 (0%)
I'll buy it later
7 (18.9%)
Don't plan on buying
1 (2.7%)
I have an illegal copy
3 (8.1%)
I just like reading the topics about sex.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 37

tom

So...the big day is upon us tomorrow.
Will you buy it tomorrow? Or anytime? Or never?...Did you get it off of some website?

CT-700

Of course I am buying it tomorrow (if me stores aren't lame that is), no school! Theres no school because of election day, but I really think we have off so we can go and buy the cd.

Brady

I know it won't be available around here, so I'll just wait till I see 'em in Chi-town and pick up a copy there for sure. 

Fantastic Max

You forgot to include buying it at a previous show.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

SteveLikesOzma

I'm waiting till the show, that way the band gets my money directly.

tom

Quote from: Brady on May 14, 2007, 12:10:23 pm
I know it won't be available around here, so I'll just wait till I see 'em in Chi-town and pick up a copy there for sure. 
Just vote yes then.

funwithsponges

I voted I'll buy it later, but I also have a copy already, so I would vote that too if I had two choices.

amish

Jason might be the only one that cares about this, but Bull Moose Music carries the new album. Picked mine up there just a few minutes ago. $13.97

danorganplayer

Jeff42

I ordered it for in-store pickup at Best Buy, but then got an email saying it was not available at that store, even though their website indicated it was when I ordered it.  I called their customer service and found that it is not at any Best Buy in the Cleveland area.  But then I checked Borders and found a store that had it.  I had to drive a half hour each way but it was well worth it!  ;D

CT-700

I looked at FYE, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, and then finally found it at Borders. They had two copies, my friend bought one and I bought the other.

tom

I've had no luck, either.
Checked Target (wasn't expecting much there), Best Buy, FYE, and a local Record Store.
Sucks, but oh well.

CT-700

May 15, 2007, 03:26:41 pm #12 Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 03:28:16 pm by CT-700
Try your Borders (if you have one). Like I said thats where I lucked out.

This afternoon my two friends split up trying to find copies of it. I checked earliar said places. Then friend tried Borders. He called me when he got there and said he was still looking but couldn't find it. So I drove down the road to meet him there, but I didn't see his car so I figured he couldn't find it and left. Suddenly Borders' doors fly open and he is running out grinning ear to ear holding it in his hands. I had arrived with almost perfect timing to see this funny scene. Apparently the two copies they had were semi-hidden out of alphabetical order. So to end the story he showed me the other well-hid copy and I purchased it.

So I was pretty dispointed and surprised not to find it at either FYE or Best Buy. Both are semi-indie-credible music stores. And then in the end it was at Borders. Weird.

tom

Yeah, Best Buy is usually pretty good for new music. I don't have a Borders, but we have a small Waldenbooks, which is like a 20 minute drive, and they only have a tiny music section. There is one in Brandon (Tampa), and thats like a 40 minute drive. Maybe tomorrow.

heysarahsarah

Buying it on Friday at the show so the band gets more money.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

Quote from: heysarahsarah on May 15, 2007, 04:32:24 pm
Buying it on Friday at the show so the band gets more money.

That's what I'm waiting for too.  Not Friday, but, like, buying it at a show.

amish

I checked my local Best Buy, and they didn't have it. But like I said, I already picked up a copy. Checking Best Buy was just for the heck of it.

danorganplayer

whats borders? do they have that in florida?

Джесси

Well, I'm currently in Spring, TX, just north of Houston, and had absolutely no luck finding the album. I check Best Buy, Borders, Barns and Noble, and a local record store. Nothing. Tomorrow I'm going to call a few places, so we'll see. Did anyone have any luck finding it in Houston or the Dallas-Ft. Worth area?
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

Martha Gail

Nope.  Everywhere either didn't carry it or had already sold it's one or two copies.  I think I'll just wait for the show to get it.
That's Cobra on Cobra action.

CT-700

Quote from: danorganplayer on May 15, 2007, 08:15:53 pm
whats borders? do they have that in florida?

Borders is a book store similar to Barnes and Nobles. Its a large chain, however I don't know if there are any in your area.

tom

Most likely there is a Borders, they're pretty much all over the state when I looked yesterday.

gloom-glaam