April 18, 2024, 05:03:59 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

RRP3 Official First Release Date

Started by yoshigaki, December 07, 2009, 11:37:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshigaki

I'm starting to put together a list of albums in contention for a top albums of the decade list.  Was the original release of RRP3 in 1999 or 2000?  Specific date would be ideal.  At least a month.

Not Jason

It was either released on December 31st, 1999 or January 1, 2000.  I'm sorry that is absolutely no help to you.  One of those is for sure the truth though, and I'd say it's definitely close enough that you can include it without any guilt.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

machatte

I think our release was first available for people in Jan 2000 but I could be wrong . I know it was at least completed in 99 - still not much help - I'll ask jose one of these days - he's good at dates.

Rome

December 10, 2009, 12:27:12 pm #3 Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 05:20:52 pm by Rome
Jose Galvez vs Tis' Not Jason!!!! Who will win in the ozma trivia contest of 2009/2010?!?!?!

Band member vs Fan.
Elite vs Elitist.
West Coast vs East Coast.

STAY TUNED TO SEE WHO WILL WALK AWAY WITH BATTLESCARS, AND WHO WILL BE TOO BATTLESCARRED TO WALK AWAY!!!

I Like Ozma

December 10, 2009, 02:53:50 pm #4 Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 02:57:49 pm by I Like Ozma
Usually i find you funny rome. that was just lame.

P.S. RYEN WHEN IS THIS OZMA REUNION SHOW JOSE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT????????
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Rome

Quote from: I Like Ozma on December 10, 2009, 02:53:50 pm
I had a monologue in my head like monster truck rally and stuff. needless to say I amused myself, which is all I really care about at the end of the day. But that was definitely for mine and jason's amusement. I actually put some work into that - for example, jason used to be worried about being called a music elitist when it came to his taste. I made the coasts green, because if I had to make maine a color it would be green. and finally, I glowed his name pink, and even put a shoutout to his screenname.

I Like Ozma

then why wasnt west coast like grey for the color of smog and pollution???

Not Jason

Quote from: Rome on December 10, 2009, 08:47:17 pm
Quote from: I Like Ozma on December 10, 2009, 02:53:50 pm
I had a monologue in my head like monster truck rally and stuff. needless to say I amused myself, which is all I really care about at the end of the day. But that was definitely for mine and jason's amusement. I actually put some work into that - for example, jason used to be worried about being called a music elitist when it came to his taste. I made the coasts green, because if I had to make maine a color it would be green. and finally, I glowed his name pink, and even put a shoutout to his screenname.

Your attention to detail really shines.  I particularly liked the line about battlescars.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Rome

Quote from: I Like Ozma on December 11, 2009, 07:35:28 am
then why wasnt west coast like grey for the color of smog and pollution???
because I remember Maine being really green when I visited as a child.

Oatmeal

Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

sierra

Quote from: Rome on December 10, 2009, 12:27:12 pm
Jose Galvez vs Tis' Not Jason!!!! Who will win in the ozma trivia contest of 2009/2010?!?!?!

Band member vs Fan.
Elite vs Elitist.
West Coast vs East Coast.

STAY TUNED TO SEE WHO WILL WALK AWAY WITH BATTLESCARS, AND WHO WILL BE TOO BATTLESCARRED TO WALK AWAY!!!

awesome.
cant be explained through common sense,
takes a firm background in remembering

Rome

Quote from: oatmeal on December 17, 2009, 03:48:34 pm
No the west coast.
because if you notice I keep the colors the same, just different type of coloration.
or to make up an answer right away - corvalis, seattle, portland, and san diego are all super green in my mind.

Oatmeal

December 21, 2009, 09:35:35 am #12 Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 09:01:22 pm by oatmeal
Quote from: Rome on December 20, 2009, 12:07:03 am
Quote from: oatmeal on December 17, 2009, 03:48:34 pm
No the west coast.
because if you notice I keep the colors the same, just different type of coloration.
or to make up an answer right away

this is true
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

I Like Ozma

san diegos not SUPER green, but its pretty green. I think in general the west coast is definately not considered "green" but it has its moments.

Zooey Perry

Don't take the karma system seriously.
It's considered a game and usually people smite/applaud each other for fun. The karma number hardly ever represents the poster's character. Discussing karma is bad for your karma, and is discouraged. Don't take stupid insults seriously.
If someone insults you, either don't reply, reply with something equally stupid or report him/her to the mods. - Amish