April 29, 2024, 11:00:42 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Star's myspace

Started by thetripwirescore, January 21, 2005, 03:52:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thetripwirescore

anyone know the link to star's myspace? i had it awhile ago but can't find it now and thought it'd be easier to ask then search.

RedStarBandit

yes because star wick is such a common name and searching takes a whole 2 seconds.  >:(

The Other Mike

wow, you are ON!

Keep it up!  These threads are AWESOME!
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Radionesiac

His pants were at his ankles when he made this thread, I guarantee it.

thetripwirescore

whoa!!!! damn you guys are cool. it's a fucking message board. you guys are pretty sad. emo fat-asses.

Pyronite

Quote from: thetripwirescore on January 23, 2005, 03:40:47 pm
whoa!!!! damn you guys are cool. it's a fucking message board. you guys are pretty sad. emo fat-asses.

hehehehe... I had no problem with you until this post. way to get emo over a few message board posts, d00d.

Ianny

I'm not fat or emo, I'm festively plumb and sad!

Yeah!   >:(
~Ozma is now back.  Do a dance!  :D

To hear more from this strange man, go to the journal.
I also have two podcasts, one updated weekly, and one updated whenever I find the time.  The weekly one is Comic Timing and is found here.The other is "The Geekspeak Report" which is found here.

The Other Mike

Well, at least we have correct punctuation on our sides.  Oh yeah, and we have the whole not-being-fat-or-sad thing.  Wait, what's wrong with us again?

k24

why bother adding them to your myspace list? what ever happened to privacy? they're just people, after all.

thetripwirescore

uh-oh, did i not punctuate correctly? you guys are seriously hurting me. i guess you guys have your little ozma message board clique and it might be hard to look at this post with no bias and see that there are easier ways of answering someone's question. with the way you first answered me you come off as a selfish baby that wants to keep star and ozma all to yourself. i'm not very good at myspace (i try to get off the computer and out of my house every once in awhile) and it took me awhile to click on many people's profiles until i found star's for the first time. and, about posting in the wrong section.......ozma is broken up! do we really need like 10 different sections on a message board for a band that was not insanely popular and is now no more. damn, no one needs to have a breakdown.

RedStarBandit

Quote from: k24 on January 23, 2005, 05:17:33 pm
why bother adding them to your myspace list? what ever happened to privacy? they're just people, after all.

because i know them outside of Ozma and they are my friends  :P

thetripwirescore

January 23, 2005, 05:23:54 pm #12 Last Edit: January 23, 2005, 05:28:47 pm by thetripwirescore
dude if one of my "friends" spent this much time on a message board talking about me, i would be freaked out.

ha! you started a thread about your own facial hair! here's my vote - spend less time worrying about your image and maybe do some volunteer work instead. instead of spending money on new girls' jeans and a blazer, donate the money to tsunami victims.

i love this board.

The Other Mike

Amish, fucking ban this asshole.

Making intelligent posts on a message board and having a life outside the internet are not mutually exclusive, dick.

thetripwirescore

do i really need to be bannished for this? go back and look at how people responded to a simple question. can any of you admit that it's not the best way to answer someone? you could have said something along the lines of "man it's not that hard to search myspace for someone. just go to ______ and type in ozma or star wick (or whatever)." Or better yet, someone could have just posted a link to her page.  i could be an old friend of hers, what do you know?

RedStarBandit

Quote from: thetripwirescore on January 23, 2005, 05:23:54 pm
dude if one of my "friends" spent this much time on a message board talking about me, i would be freaked out.

ha! you started a thread about your own facial hair! here's my vote - spend less time worrying about your image and maybe do some volunteer work instead. instead of spending money on new girls' jeans and a blazer, donate the money to tsunami victims.

i love this board.

i see your point and you're a tool.

you see, i was a fan of Ozma and this board before I became friends with them, also i spend a good portion off my time and posts in the OT which has nothing to do with Ozma. The reason i stay a member of this forum is because i like the individiuls on it and have become friends with quite a few of them. its also a nice way to keep in touch with people with similar interests.
You are correct i did start a thread about my facial hair, but not because i am worried about my image, it was made to see if i could change my wifes view on the subject. (we are both members of the forum)
I do not own a blazer but if i did happen to find one at a thrift store, i guarantee the cost would be so insignificant that it wouldnt help a tsunami victim. I only own one pair of womens pants and they happen to be cordoroy not jeans so get your god damn facts straight before you try to call me out.

thetripwirescore

sorry dude......

i was pretty close though with the pants, you gotta give me that.

Radionesiac

This fuckhead is more deserving of a ban than I was 6 months ago.

jvstin

uhh...is everyone joking about wanting this guy to be banned?

if so, he's not even half as bad as that meigoo43t9iregklfdlghbfsm, guy who cracked calculus jokes and ripped multiple dead baby jokes off of sites and expected them to come off as original. actually, that's pretty stupid i'm sure i saw it all wrong. anyways, that guy was pretty lame.

give him some time to adjust?
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

thetripwirescore

thanks. how about deleting THIS whole thing rather than going back and editing old posts of mine that had nothing to do with this?

Bob511

Quote from: Radionesiac on January 23, 2005, 06:36:25 pm
Nah.  He's just overreacting in one thread to the understandably annoyed reaction to his request that other people do the work he freely admits he could've done himself.

When he pointlessly renders the board unreadable, then we'll talk.

kitten

alright dude, no need to get your panties in a wad.  yes, we flame newbs here, it's all a part of the initiation process, sort of breaking you in,  but if you're going to insult ozma, which, you're entitled to your own opinion, don't do it on the ozma forum.  that's just plain rude.  i think you took the responses to your question a little too seriously.  if you hate ozma and you hate us, then don't come back.  if you wanna stick around then don't be a dick.  now, do you still need a link to star's myspace?

angstpristine

Quote from: koneko on January 24, 2005, 07:49:36 am
now, do you still need a link to star's myspace?

I do enjoy the scent of flaming n00b. Where's Xana?

thetripwirescore

why would i waste my time on an ozmafans site if i hated ozma? i got the link, thanks anyways. im not very good at the myspace shit, would anyone else agree that the search engine on that thing is a little complicated? anyways, don't need to be initiated, don't plan on being a regular.

kitten

i do agree, it sucks to search for anything on there.  well then, it was nice of you to stop by. 

Signumark

Quote from: Bob511 on January 23, 2005, 09:25:17 pm
Quote from: Radionesiac on January 23, 2005, 06:36:25 pm
Nah.  He's just overreacting in one thread to the understandably annoyed reaction to his request that other people do the work he freely admits he could've done himself.

When he pointlessly renders the board unreadable, then we'll talk.

Well, that and when he becomes, or even sounds like, a racist fuck.

You can't ban this guy.  He asked an innocent question, people got on his back and he reacted.

I actually enjoyed his crucifixion quote on the off topic board.

You have to admit, someone could have either posted the link or just told him how to find it.  It's not like it's private.

But then again, it can't be difficult to find it yourself.
Ess-to-the-Eye-to-the-Jee-Enn-Ewey-to-the-Emm-to-the-Ay-to-the-Arr-Kay...Phooey

Andy

Doug

[blink]Keep up the good work, buddy![/blink]

:heh: :heh: :heh:

thetripwirescore

you think they'd get her a real hofner and not the epi.