cesarsalad

setlist:

your name
shootingstars
continental drift
a new song (it sounded really good)
battlescars
wake up

ryen messed up singing battlescars at one point and it was funny. good show. still in shock from seeing ozma again.

brad

i want to cry.  any more details you can give?

sounds excellent.  thanks for posting.

cesarsalad

hmm.. ryen had a lot of facial hair. they had a new drummer, even though i saw pat outside after the show hanging out with star. me and my friend talked to dan too.

err..

jose was as lively as ever, going crazy with the guitar. they all sounded pretty good but i miss pat's drumming.
i liked the new song a lot but unfortunately i didn't bring any booting equipment. it had a nice keyboard line.

for battlescars ryen forgot one of the last verses and kinda mumbled it and everyone laughed.. it was funny.

me and my friend got lucky.. the show was sold out but we found two ppl selling tickets.

it was a good show. the venue was packed when ozma was on and a lot of people were singing along and were having fun and cheering... ozma is awesome.

Outlog

But we can't call them Ozma yet... right?

cesarsalad

well, the sign outside on the venue said OZMA

but they called themselves irregardless

I like ozma

ryen said something about it was supposed to be yes dear playing, but then ozma decided to do it, but they didnt want to use that name because they didnt want it to be a big thing.

Speck

has anybody got a recording of the concert? i'd love to hear ANYTHING you guys have

heysarahsarah

Yes, Bob recorded.  It's still gotta be spliced and cleaned up.  He's at work, but I'm sure he'll get it together when he gets home.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

2p

i talked to daniel after the show and he said that it may take some time, but they will be playing more shows.  they all seemed like they had a good time last night.  i know i did.  it was Samuel seeing them up on stage again.   and they have all improved so much as musicians.  im excited for their new music. 

kahnfewzed

Quote from: cesarsalad on December 03, 2005, 09:49:40 pm
the venue was packed when ozma was on and a lot of people were singing along and were having fun and cheering... ozma is awesome.

Andy

Kurtzie

Quote from: Andy on December 06, 2005, 05:15:54 pm
MOTHERFUCKINWESTCOAST  :'(

Amen! New York should really be closer to Cal.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

icecreamman

Quote from: Kurtzie on December 08, 2005, 10:48:24 pm
Quote from: Andy on December 06, 2005, 05:15:54 pm
MOTHERFUCKINWESTCOAST  :'(

"Oh, I live in New York boohoo :'(, I don't get ANY SHOWS. FUCK the east coast, I wish I lived in the Midwest or something."

>:( >:( >:(

I like ozma