April 29, 2024, 09:54:48 am

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

Yes Dear cd now available

Started by heysarahsarah, June 01, 2005, 10:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heysarahsarah

For those of you not on the Yes Dear/Ozma myspace, the Yes, Dear cd is now available on their website.  I ordered my copy today!  Get on it people!

This self-titled CD is a compilation of the first 9 songs the band has recorded. Features the songs: Don't Give Up, Prove It, Imaginary Wheels, Orion, Pictures Of Your Bones, Give Me The End, Alright, Surf The Intensity, Antidote
http://www.yesdearmusic.com/shop/
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

amish

Yeah! I got mine two weeks ago I think. It's pretty much just a CD-R in an envelope stamped with a Yes Dear logo.

But still, awesome.

heysarahsarah

Quote from: amish on June 03, 2005, 09:37:41 am
Yeah! I got mine two weeks ago I think. It's pretty much just a CD-R in an envelope stamped with a Yes Dear logo.

But still, awesome.

For the nerd in me, I'm glad this is the case, so down the line, we can say "I was an origianl Yes Dear fan, I have the CD-R version!" ;)

Kidding!  Kidding!

No day but today.

Not Jason

Quote from: heysarahsarah on June 05, 2005, 07:02:49 pm
Quote from: amish on June 03, 2005, 09:37:41 am

But still, awesome.

For the nerd in me, I'm glad this is the case, so down the line, we can say "I was an origianl Yes Dear fan, I have the CD-R version!" ;)

Kidding!Ã,  Kidding!

no you're not, why would you be?
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

///

June 05, 2005, 08:15:39 pm #4 Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 08:16:36 pm by justin
yeah I bought one when they played at Nickel City...

awesome...

nick

i got mine a week ago, and it hasn't left my discman yet.  i'm really loving orion and pictures of your bones.  i also bought a pin with it, and they sent me two.  hooray for free stuff!

Not Jason

You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

heysarahsarah

CD came  :D  Oh man, I'm so stoked.  Thanks Yes Dear for making my day  :laugh:

No day but today.