May 03, 2024, 12:49:50 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Random Ozma encounters.

Started by antiuser, May 07, 2007, 02:19:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

antiuser

So I drove down to Portland early this afternoon to hang out with my friend before I went to the show. I'm walking down Hawthorne to meet him when all of a sudden, around the corner, acoustic guitar in hand, is none other than Daniel Brummel (whom I'd already seen the night before), talking to a couple girls who were giving free hugs. I ended up hanging with Daniel and Kenn for most of the day. It was fun.

The Argyle Rebellion

I sold spray-paint to a guy that looked like Daniel.  And knowing that he recorded part of Speak Easy at a friend's house "near CalArts", it could have been him since I work right across the freeway.  Problem being I wasn't sure... he looked too skinny.

That's about the closest I've come to meeting anyone.

I never really had a random OZMA encounter.  But on the way back from LA after doing their reunion shows, I met Alice Cooper.  He was on my plane.  That was pretty random and awesome.

(and yeah, I know, I need to get over it, but seriously, he's Samuel)

cesarsalad

i bumped into them once at a caltech party, and i was so drunk that i probably made an idiot out of myself. sorry, ozma. my girlfriend talked to dan a little bit about music.

my friends saw them at another party recently (hey they like parties :) they talked about the new album, upcoming show etc.

tom

Before one of their shows I went to Jim's (THE Cheesesteak place to go in South Philly)--and saw them there, and also shopping on South Street.
Pat got 3 cheesesteaks.
No, not really.

savewhatyouare

jose was selling merch at coachella. it was weird.

I Like Ozma

i drive by the pasadena bridge every day going to work and coming back, i always hope to see daniel or ryen driving up next to me.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.