May 01, 2024, 11:28:24 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

ozma shirt on mtv 2?

Started by oddmodern, October 31, 2005, 01:56:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oddmodern

I saw a weird segment about using vegetable oil instead of gas for cars and I think the band in the segment was piebald, and they showed them playing for a quick second and the lead singer had on what I think was an ozma shirt. All speculative, but probable... anyone else see that?

brad

that would be star's fiance.  and yes it was. (didn't see it, but it was prob a clip from the music video, or something)

Jeff42

Actually Star's fiance (Aaron) isn't the lead singer.Ã,  :P

When I saw Piebald on Saturday Aaron was wearing an Ozma hoodie when they were setting up their stuff, and both he and Travis (the lead singer) commented on my Ozma shirt.Ã,  Ã, ;D

thekoalastampede

Not Jason

Piebald and Ozma are like this.

That doesn't have the same effect when you can't see my fingers.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

kitten

so, what you're saying is piebald is constantly touching ozma's weiner?

dr.pyser

i saw that segment to but it wasnt piebald it was mewithoutyou. and i didnt notice an ozma shirt. it was from advance warning or some shit like that

Not Jason

Quote from: dr.pyser on November 01, 2005, 06:57:34 am
i saw that segment to but it wasnt piebald it was mewithoutyou. and i didnt notice an ozma shirt. it was from advance warning or some shit like that

considering the differences, maybe you both saw a different show.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

oddmodern

I wasn't sure it was piebald, having never really seen them play. BUT someone held up a sign in the audience that had "Piebald" spray painted on it, and it was almost definately a black shirt with the white ozma logo, maybe... haha. But that's why I put a question mark in the subject of the thread.

p.s. Nerd Riot 4 eva. (meaning odd modern...)

Jeff42

From the description ("using vegetable oil instead of gas for cars") it sounds like it was Piebald to me.Ã,  Read some of the posts on their website for more on this.

oddmodern

it was definately piebald, and definately an ozma shirt, question answered, haha. I think it was on regular mtv with a think.mtv.com link for future watchings.

dr.pyser

huh thats odd that they had segments  about vegetable oil with both piebald and mewithoutyou. and i saw advance warning on mtv but i know they show it on mtv too. either way.