April 22, 2024, 10:31:40 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SEX WITH!?!?!?

Started by 8600, February 18, 2006, 05:04:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you rather have sex with?

A dead person.
5 (8.8%)
Your mom.
34 (59.6%)
Your dad.
8 (14%)
All of the above.
32 (56.1%)
None of the above.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: March 20, 2006, 05:04:49 pm

February 18, 2006, 05:04:49 pm Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 10:53:44 pm by <3 Satisfaction <3
WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SEX WITH!?!?!?

Hey everyone, I'm curious to know who OFFers would rather have sex with in the list above.

Please take this seriously!

DO NOT HESITATE TO CHOOSE "NONE OF THE ABOVE!"

Also, post below which Ozma shows you're going to go to!

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

patty

phatpubah

CPL593H

heysarahsarah

Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

antiuser

Right now there's a 70% chance that I'll be at the March 12 concert. I have my tickets already, just need to book the flight.

Jeff42

I'm planning to go March 12th, although I still need to get my plane tickets.  Also, I'm wondering where other people who are traveling long distances to go the reunion show are staying, because I don't know anyone in LA nor have I ever visited the city before so I still need to figure that out.

Fantastic Max

We should all wear nametags..haha

i.e. "ozmacity", "heysarahsarah", "antiuser", "patty"

awkward.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Quote from: Jeff42 on February 20, 2006, 04:54:47 pm
I'm planning to go March 12th, although I still need to get my plane tickets.Ã,  Also, I'm wondering where other people who are traveling long distances to go the reunion show are staying, because I don't know anyone in LA nor have I ever visited the city before so I still need to figure that out.

I've got a similar problem.Ã,  No, actually, I have the exact same problem, just for 9 nights.Ã,  I posted a thread about it, but didn't get quite the enthusiastic "stay with me!!!" response I was expecting being the incredibly charming, intelligent and handsome gentleman that I am.

Here's the thread:

http://www.ozmafans.com/forum/index.php?topic=1651.0

patty

Quote from: ozmacity on February 20, 2006, 10:08:14 pm

awkward.

if you'll note the order of my yes&nos....i wont be there.

antiuser

I'm planning to go March 12th, although I still need to get my plane tickets.  Also, I'm wondering where other people who are traveling long distances to go the reunion show are staying, because I don't know anyone in LA nor have I ever visited the city before so I still need to figure that out.

I'm just flying in on the 12th, plan on arriving at LAX at about 3 - 4pm, wander around for a bit then head to the show. Afterwards, I'll probably take a cab back to LAX and take a red-eye back to Seattle.

I like ozma

awkward.

ill wear a name tag that says "i like ozma" if you do the same

unfilmstill

Quote from: I like ozma on February 21, 2006, 04:28:48 pm

awkward.

ill wear a name tag that says "i like ozma" if you do the same

when i went to the show in houston in '04 samantha wore a nametag that said "kitten" and that's how i recognized her. and i think kris wore "redstarbandit".

oatmeal

Quote from: patty on February 18, 2006, 08:05:59 pm
no, no, no, yes

I started to laughf at the humor but it just brought me to the sad conlusion that I am in the same boat. Thats it im turning emo.

patty

much like the annual anti-prom camping trip the kids at my highschool planned each year,
i propose a anti-reunion show camping chat the night of the reunion show.

i suggest we all do this drunk so we can revel in our bitterness as we sit at home.

i'll probably forget this plan by the time the show rolls around.

oatmeal

Quote from: patty on February 21, 2006, 08:43:29 pm
much like the annual anti-prom camping trip the kids at my highschool planned each year,

i suggest we all do this drunk so we can revel in our bitterness as we sit at home.

Did I mention the reunion show was on my birthday? Another reason to sob.

Ok, anyways the sounds like a great Idea if im not gone or loaded down with homework. Go anti-ozma reunion show camping chat!

Jeff42

I only voted yes for March 12, but now I'm planning to go March 13 too because I decided if I'm flying all the way across the country I might as well stay more than one day and if I'm staying more than one day I might as well go to both shows. :)

phatpubah

Quote from: patty on February 21, 2006, 08:43:29 pm

i suggest we all do this drunk so we can have a make out party.

im down
CPL593H

Quote from: Jeff42 on February 23, 2006, 08:25:29 pm
I only voted yes for March 12, but now I'm planning to go March 13 too because I decided if I'm flying all the way across the country I might as well stay more than one day and if I'm staying more than one day I might as well go to both shows. :)

where are you flying in from?

Jeff42

Quote from: srm029 on February 23, 2006, 09:28:19 pm

Ohio.

Quote from: Jeff42 on February 23, 2006, 10:14:48 pm
Quote from: srm029 on February 23, 2006, 09:28:19 pm

Ohio.
Oh wow.  I thought I was the only one coming from so far.  I got you beat by just a bit :P.  I'm coming in from Baltimore, MD.

Good decision to stay for the extra show.  All three shows--and some other stuff--make the trip 3 times more worthwhile.

Fantastic Max

My friend Nick's flying in from New York, haha. That's pretty up there.

But hey..Ozma's worth it, am I right?
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Quote from: ozmacity on February 24, 2006, 12:48:55 am
My friend Nick's flying in from New York, haha. That's pretty up there.

But hey..Ozma's worth it, am I right?

OOh, yeah, I think New York has my beat then.

But yeah, of course.  Absolutely worth it.  Especially because I've never seen Ozma live--also, because I love L.A.

I like ozma

oatmeal

Quote from: I like ozma on February 24, 2006, 06:28:37 pm
my friend achmed is flying in from afghanistan, beat that

Ozma Bin Laden???

Quote from: I like ozma on February 24, 2006, 06:28:37 pm
my friend achmed is flying in from afghanistan, beat that

Are you serious?!?!  That's absolutely awesome.

I'm surprised to see "Yes - March 11 @ Soma" with only two people--one of them being me.Ã,  Even seeing the second night with only 5 votes seems odd to me.Ã,  Especially since the actual reunion show has so many.

Are so many people who use the OFF actually only going to go to the reunion show and NOT the next night's show?Ã,  I mean, technically, there hasn't been an Ozma show for almost 2 years, and people are only going to the first?

I know there are some exceptions of people who can't miss work, or need to go back home or something.Ã,  But I just think the numbers are kinda crazy.

And on that note, if anyone needs a ticket to the "March 13 @ KF" show, I have a few that I bought and won't need and I'll sell them for $12 including shipping.Ã,  PM or IM me if you're interested.Ã,  Otherwise I'll stick them on ebay tomorrow.Ã,  I actually bought them, so now that I don't need them, I at least want to make back some of my money.Ã,  --Especially since going out there is going to make me poor.

default_anon

Quote from: antiuser on February 21, 2006, 10:20:25 am

I'm just flying in on the 12th, plan on arriving at LAX at about 3 - 4pm, wander around for a bit then head to the show. Afterwards, I'll probably take a cab back to LAX and take a red-eye back to Seattle.

Exactly what I'm doing- except I might be flying into Burbank because it's closer to the venue than LAX.. After the show, we're going to the airport and either getting on a red-eye or sleeping until the first flight.