May 15, 2024, 08:06:07 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Some one is wreaking havoc on the wiki page

Started by CT-700, November 08, 2006, 05:29:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CT-700

Although its wrong, this guy put some pretty funny stuff. This guy has an odd obsession with Ryen's hair. I wonder how fast it'll be till they change it?

WhoYouCallinWeez

haha.........where is Ryens hair? u mean obsession like he TOOK ryens hair?

Fantastic Max

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozma_%28band%29

is what you're referring to, correct?

Isn't that the bio that's pretty much been there for awhile now? Looks the same to me. And what about Ryen's hair(or lack thereof)? I didn't see any mention of that.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

bhall09

i think i saw the page when havoc wreaked on it. i believe there was something about ben franklin and a suit of armor????..  ???..thats strange if u ask me. wikipedia usually corrects all the vandalism quickly tho so i guess maybe thats why its gone now.
I can walk on water....but only if it's frozen.

CT-700

Yeah and there was alot of references to Ryen's hair (and lack thereof). Also what I thought was funny was that the culprit  changed the heading that said "The Kung Fu years" to the "Tai Kwon Do years." Oh well guess the wiki admins jumped on that.

FireAarro

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ozma_%28band%29&oldid=86493740
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

heysarahsarah

Hmm...fairly thorough history, though it mentions little of the early Mr T's Bowl years, and the discography excludes the early demo tapes.  They should probably be included, even if they were not widely available, if they are going to mention the Lorraine demo tape.

Anyone a wiki editor or want to mention that to em?
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

CT-700

Quote from: FireAarro on November 10, 2006, 12:49:43 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ozma_%28band%29&oldid=86493740

Yeah, thats what I was talking about. Ben Franklin, Tai Kwon Do, Ryen's hair, ect.

FireAarro

Quote from: heysarahsarah on November 10, 2006, 08:51:49 am
Hmm...fairly thorough history, though it mentions little of the early Mr T's Bowl years, and the discography excludes the early demo tapes.  They should probably be included, even if they were not widely available, if they are going to mention the Lorraine demo tape.

Why don't you do it?
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Fantastic Max

Quote from: FireAarro on November 10, 2006, 10:47:30 pm
Quote from: heysarahsarah on November 10, 2006, 08:51:49 am
Hmm...fairly thorough history, though it mentions little of the early Mr T's Bowl years, and the discography excludes the early demo tapes.Ã,  They should probably be included, even if they were not widely available, if they are going to mention the Lorraine demo tape.

Why don't you do it?
There are specific editors? I thought anyone could, hence the point of Wiki.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

FireAarro

WhoYouCallinWeez

this is probably the first time i've ever looked at a Wiki page.

WhoYouCallinWeez

why is it to bad? i dont see the big deal. i can google information just as easily.

I like ozma

twas a joke. the only thing i really like about wikipedia is ozma

Rome

dude wikipedia is awesome!

and if you can't edit it, then it means that too many people spammed it and now it can only be edited by members. to prevent more spammage.