May 15, 2024, 08:41:57 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

PR Follies (In Picture Form)

Started by Fantastic Max, May 16, 2007, 04:07:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

I love how venues/magazines/websites either have or find archived photos of a band and will use whatever on their website.

The Troubador's website is using that, haha. I see that all the time with other bands too, old ass band photos with since-defunct members. Fun stuff.

Reference: http://www.troubadour.com/eventdetail.php?id=375
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

CT-700

RRP3!

The venue is going to really be confused when the band looks 10 years older, Ryen and Dan have facial hair, "Pat" suddenly is really skinny, and Star is amazingly hot.

tom

I read a review somewhere about Pasadena that says something along the lines of: "something I really noted while listening was how enthused and rejuvenated Mr. Edwards drumming was on the album"--I emailed the dude, no idea if they'll switch it.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: CT-700 on May 16, 2007, 04:32:56 pm
RRP3!

The venue is going to really be confused when the band looks 10 years older, Ryen and Dan have facial hair, "Pat" suddenly is really skinny, and Star is amazingly hot.

Wasn i the only one who thought she was hot all along? Ha
-Donkey Lips

antiuser

Quote from: Fantastic Max on May 17, 2007, 02:16:02 am
RRP3!

I always thought she was hawt.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: antiuser on May 18, 2007, 09:38:07 am
RRP3!

I always thought she was hawt.
Even through all her million phases? haha

-Donkey Lips

Volt

RRP3!

I agree with you 5000%

theworkersaregoinghome

I have the poster from the Sonar show and whoever created it used the old 'sitting' photo w/Pat.  I wanted to ask Kenn why he wasn't as hairy anymore, but I felt the joke was probably tired by now.

And Star has always been hot...but I think she was hotter when slightly frumpy.  However, she is definitely a sweetheart as she was super friendly.

pygmy twylyte

i must admit that i was very confused when star all of a sudden was very hot...and looked asian.  hadnt seen a picture of her since 02/03.

through all the changes, its funny that jose still looks the same.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: pygmy twylyte on June 27, 2007, 08:54:15 am
i must admit that i was very confused when star all of a sudden was very hot...and looked asian.  hadnt seen a picture of her since 02/03.

through all the changes, its funny that jose still looks the same.
Yeah, and Ryen and Dan fluctuate on weight. And I wish that Ryen would be fine not wearin a beanie for once. I thought his hair looked cool, back in the day.
-Donkey Lips

pygmy twylyte

well, the poor guy is balding.  i cant blame him.

i do find it funny, however, that he wears jeans, sweaters, and beanies during shows when its 90 degrees outside.

VanSlegr Fan

Quoteand beanies during shows when its 90 degrees outside.

yea, i dont get that. it seems uncomfortable. it seems like hes scared to rock and be bald? i know ppl his age or younger, and balder. i wish he'd ditch the beanie too.
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

Fantastic Max

Quote from: HammerTap on June 27, 2007, 06:09:50 pm
Quoteand beanies during shows when its 90 degrees outside.

yea, i dont get that. it seems uncomfortable. it seems like hes scared to rock and be bald? i know ppl his age or younger, and balder. i wish he'd ditch the beanie too.
Thats what im sayin, yo.
-Donkey Lips

Джесси

I'm definately down with the beanie as being part of his image. Then again, I tend to sport one most of the time as well. I use it to keep my hair out of my eyes. Plus, it does this nice "flip thing" that my girlfriend finds cute  :)
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.