May 16, 2024, 03:58:13 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Ozma Survivor All-Stars Round Five

Started by Jeff42, July 24, 2007, 08:59:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should be voted off the island?

Baseball
10 (40%)
Shootingstars
3 (12%)
Continental Drift
3 (12%)
Restart
4 (16%)
Wake Up
2 (8%)
Underneath My Tree
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: July 27, 2007, 08:59:27 pm

Jeff42

Looks like the Bootymaster will be taking the next flight away from here.

At this point it is getting hard, because every song left is utterly brilliant!

xlalaliex

once again I had to go with Continental Drift

I Like Ozma

how dare you go with continental drift! jk, but baseball is the next song that needs to go although it being "utterly brilliant"
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Jeff42

The Other Mike

blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Fantastic Max

*Sigh*
Baseball is easily my favorite Ozma song.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I Like Ozma

i know that it is really shallow of me but when i found out daniel wrote it for some reason i just liked it a little less.

Джесси

Quote from: I Like Ozma on July 27, 2007, 02:28:37 pm
i know that it is really shallow of me but when i found out daniel wrote it for some reason i just liked it a little less.

???
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

xlalaliex

really ?

I love the songs Daniel writes, I think he's awesome  :)

lit

:) Idealistically, who writes the songs shouldn't have much bearing on how much you like them, if you've already made up your mind.

But if I liked a song and found out it was written by Brittney Spears, I'd probably like it less. If I didn't straight-out hate it. Actually, I have no idea what I would do. This hasn't happened to me yet.

I appreciate your candidness.
- jmurda

I Like Ozma

i didnt like it a lot less just a little, and i still dont really know why. i think im still just too afraid to admit that daniel is a better song writer.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: I Like Ozma on July 28, 2007, 10:28:51 pm
i didnt like it a lot less just a little, and i still dont really know why. i think im still just too afraid to admit that daniel is a better song writer.
I think that in RRP3 and DDD days, they had equal talent in writing. Now...not so much.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

xlalaliex

Quote from: I Like Ozma on July 28, 2007, 10:28:51 pm

oh, i understand what you mean. i don't really know, in my opinion, who's the better song writer. i think daniel and ryen both do great

edit ::

man. this poll closed on the 27th. when is the next round coming ?

I Like Ozma

well my favorite ozma song ever is restart which i would imagine was primarily written by ryen since he sings in it, but i dont know, and my favorite non album song is denise which i also imagine to be a ryen song, and i like ryens voice better so he is just overall my favorite. so when i love a song and find out it was written by daniel i feel kind of like a trader or something and just like the song a little bit less.

xlalaliex

that actually makes sense

i see where you're coming from. like since you know ryen writes great songs, sings wonderfully, and happens to be a big part of your favorite ozma songs. so then when a song comes around and you feel it to be one of your favorites you immediately imagine ryen was the brains behind the operation since he's your favorite ;D and once you find out daniel was actually the one that wrote it and sung it our whatever you feel kind of awkward because ryen's your favorite, not daniel

perfect sense to me

but in my own opinion i can't pick a favorite  :laugh: i just like them both way too much

I Like Ozma

July 30, 2007, 01:59:21 pm #15 Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 02:03:53 pm by I Like Ozma
 :happydance: im glad someone understands.

oh yeah and also ryen is also nicer (at least to me) when i meet them in person.