Underneath My Tree
3 (8.1%)
Straight Flush
8 (21.6%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: June 15, 2007, 10:51:09 pm

Bob511

Quote from: machatte on June 14, 2007, 04:17:38 pm
Just call the next round:  "which is your favorite DB song on the new ozma record" ... seriously.
Guess it wouldn't be "No One Needs to Know," "Eponine," or shortly "Straight Flush"....

Джесси

Quote from: CT-700 on June 15, 2007, 05:39:50 pm
Actually everytime since the first time I heard Lunchbreak, I always sing along "cupcake, the fucking cupcake" during the little telephone dial synth part after "and when you reached for the cupcake". So I find this extremely funny/coincidental.

That is way cool. Jose said it during the song, and I found it funny.
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

Captain Clay

When I'm just targeting the songs I like the best, I tend to do FTD, Incarnation Blues, Lunchbreak, and Motorology. NONTK is pretty cool on this album, though, and I listen to it in its entirety often enough.

VanSlegr Fan

no love for HAv.HB or at least Underneath My Tree? different strokes i guess.......
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

Captain Clay

Ohh, I love the whole album!
But when I have 10 minutes or something to--say--get dressed, those're the ones I listen to.

Джесси

Quote from: machatte on June 14, 2007, 04:17:38 pm
Just call the next round:  "which is your favorite DB song on the new ozma record" ... seriously.

If it makes you feel any better Ryen, "Restart" is my favorite song off of Spending Time.  :-\
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.