April 29, 2024, 12:22:42 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

KUCI shows

Started by VanSlegr Fan, June 09, 2007, 08:33:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

VanSlegr Fan

i have 2 DB KUCI shows, one in its entirety, 2000.08.25, and 4 songs from 2000.11.22 show. does anyone know if the whole show is available for dl? any help is appreciated, thanks!
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

I save my best for last and after that don't even ask me - Beck

amish

Your post confuses me. You say you have them and then ask if they're available for download? So, do you have them or not?

You could upload them to the FTP if you would like to make them available.

VanSlegr Fan

I have 2 shows, 08.25.00 is the entire show, i know that much. I also have 4 songs from 11.22.00, and im asking, is 4 songs the entire show, or do i only have part of the show?

i could upload the 08.25 show and the 4 songs from 11.22 [Karma Police, There's Always Something There to Remind Me, As You Wish and another i forget the name of the other] to the FTP, but i assumed everyone has 08.25, and its not technically an Ozma show, but i can upload it.
Ryen Slegr and Daniel Brummel could eat a can of Alphabet Soup and poopoo out better lyrics than Rivers Cuomo

VanSlegr Fan

any info? anyone? anyone?

nanaki

Bob511

The full set he has is already on the FTP.

No clue on the partial, though.

VanSlegr Fan

Kyosho

I never knew he did a cover of (There's) Always Something There to Remind Me. Please put it on the ftp/repository!  ;)
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

VanSlegr Fan

done and done. ive uploaded the 4 live songs i have entitled "live - [song name] 2000.11.22"

1. karma police
2. always something there
3. as you wish - contraband?
4. love that know one knows - contraband?

i much prefer this live show than KUCI, they make full use of the keys. woohoo.

enjoy boardies *cough cough karma cough cough* lol. im just begging for negative karma arent i?

CT-700

Its just karma. It doesn't matter.

VanSlegr Fan

are "as you wish" and "love that no one knows" contraband songs? i have a bunch of random contraband demos too

amish

Quote from: HammerTap on June 13, 2007, 05:53:47 pm
done and done. ive uploaded the 4 live songs i have entitled "live - [song name] 2000.11.22"

1. karma police
2. always something there
3. as you wish - contraband?
4. love that know one knows - contraband?

i much prefer this live show than KUCI, they make full use of the keys. woohoo.

enjoy boardies *cough cough karma cough cough* lol. im just begging for negative karma arent i?

From the OzmaFans Forum Rules/Etiquette:

Quote from: admin on April 23, 2006, 03:26:17 pm
The easy to follow "OFF" rule thread
3. Don't take the karma system seriously.
It's considered a game and usually people smite/applaud each other for fun. The karma number hardly ever represents the poster's character.

VanSlegr Fan

but the question at hand is, do yall LIKE the songs i uploaded? has no one heard them b4? i dunno were i even got them. maybe off Soulseek when i dl'd an entire folder from a user and these were in it, otherwise i have no clue were they came from. the Ozma Fairy i guess.

CT-700

I never heard any live contraband (with synth and everything) until this.

Kyosho

Wait a minute. I thought I'd heard these before (except for that cover I mentioned earlier), but it turns out I haven't. I've never heard this particular show at all before. Thank you for posting. And now I myself really want to hear the rest of the show! Hmm.

The other version of Karma Police that's always floating around is better because Dan really gets into it and gets to screaming and stuff. I think it's a bit tighter musically too. However, this version of As You Wish might be better because you can actually hear things more clearly. I've not decided yet.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

VanSlegr Fan

ah so now i have your interests, maybe well find out where to get the rest of the show after all.

and can u please post the other version of Karma Police please please!

Kyosho

Alright, it's up. It's labeled "05_karma_police." The "05" doesn't refer to the year, but the track number and can be disregarded in general. I just forgot to edit the filename before uploading.

By the way, I emailed some one at KUCI about that show we're looking for. This was his response:

"I have only recently started an archive of live shows at KUCI,  so most of these things are under couches and behind refrigerators at this point.  If you do find it,  please let me know.  I will do the same.  I have informed the station of the recording so... just maybe."

VanSlegr Fan

VanSlegr Fan

WOW this cover is SOOOOOOOO much better, WOW. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!

and if i could give karma id give u a +1 for actually contacting KUCI to get the info ive asked for! wow YOU THE MAN! YOUUUUU!!!!