April 16, 2024, 12:44:12 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

ozma sightings

Started by falyn, November 07, 2004, 07:21:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

falyn

on vh1s 'totally obsessed' show, they just played ozma's bad dogs.  real time.
stream my radio show on mondays 7-8 pm @ http://www.wvum.org

phatpubah

nice
what was the person obsessed with so i can look out for it.
CPL593H

Tri$tan

yay. one of my threads got jacked. hooray falyn

and i think i heard that too. my sister was watching it like uhhhhhhhh 2 days ago maybe? i turned because i thought i heard the cadence
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

Ade

I saw a boy at the Unicorns! And he was kind of dorky. And I was so happy.

That's all.

Clive Warren

Quote from: Ade on November 11, 2004, 03:47:49 pm
I saw a boy at the Unicorns! And he was kind of dorky. And I was so happy.

That's all.

you are so bad at this game.
We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles.

Ade

Quote from: Matt on November 13, 2004, 04:45:16 pm

you are so bad at this game.
I'll own your ass in hopscotch, though.

schwarz

Quote from: Ade on November 13, 2004, 05:14:53 pm

I'll own your ass in hopscotch, though.

Ohh, she's got you there!
"Kinda sucks, yeah, but so does Hayden Christiansen at the end of Jedi."

Clive Warren

boys don't play hopscotch.  what, you think i wanna catch cooties?  you do know there's a shortage of the vaccine this year, right?
We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles.

Ade

Cade

Kick the can > all that trash.

crushedhat

Is Kick the Can an actual game with rules? Or do you just kind of kick a can around? Either way, it sounds pretty sweet.

vanessa

I saw a boy wearing the brown donkey shirt Saturday night at the video store.
I told him he had a nice shirt.
I think I startled him.

And I saw a boy wearing the black Ozma logo shirt yesterday at a show.  But I didn't say anything because I was too busy. 

Two in one weekend.  Rather busy Ozma shirt wearing weekend in Berkeley.
huh

noonchild

Quote from: crushedhat on November 22, 2004, 03:26:35 pm
Is Kick the Can an actual game with rules? Or do you just kind of kick a can around? Either way, it sounds pretty sweet.

Kick the can is the best game ever.  Me and a bunch of little kids used to play all the time (I live in a neighborhood of little kids :-\)

As I began to explain the rules I realize I'm not to clear on them... I'm sure you can find the rules out there though.

Cade

November 24, 2004, 12:57:59 pm #13 Last Edit: November 24, 2004, 12:59:03 pm by Cade

There's a can(like a home-base), and then an "it"...the people (minus "it") hide around in the area, and "it" tries to find them.Ã,  While this is happening, the goal is for the people to kick the can over, be it a simple walk-up-and-nudge-it-over, or a dramatic running and diving bicycle kick..we always used a metal folger's can.Ã,  We also played it with freeze tag rules, where if "it" tagged someone, another player could unfreeze them.Ã, 

Edit:  Its easier to say its just a form of freeze tag, except instead of the goal being to stand next to a tree or a pole or something, you have to knock this can over.

noonchild

well, you don't have to kick the can, you just run over it, you kick it to free your teamates.

Cade

Yeah, or that...I haven't played it in about 10 years. =/

Ade

I never played. I was a very "introspective" child.

Kyosho

November 26, 2004, 12:20:34 am #17 Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 12:29:18 am by Kyosho
You guys are weird. When we played kick the can, we just kicked a can around, soccer style. We'd crowd around it and try to kick the can as hard as we could right at the other people. If some one got hurt to the point they didn't want to continue kicking the can, then they were out. We basically played until everyone was injured. Generally our feet made contact with other people's legs more often than the can, so this didn't take too long.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, the older kids who told us how to play and used to watch us were incredibly evil.  8)
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

falyn

ive always seen it played (with a can, rock, other kickable object) where somebody has the can in their possession (this is simply the person who got to it first).  the person with the can tries to kick it between another person's legs.  if he gets it through, the person who's legs were penetrated has to try to tag a base (stop sign, etc.) as fast as he can, while all the other kids get to kick him as hard as they can.  maybe this is just one dialect  ???
stream my radio show on mondays 7-8 pm @ http://www.wvum.org

Cade

You guys are just making stuff up ;P

Obviously "kick the can" is just more than kicking a can..c'mon now

Martha Gail

That's Cobra on Cobra action.

tom

///

hipsun

i saw ryen with his new bass at namm today.

I Like Ozma

please say hes using that bass in the new ozma album which is currently in the touch ups of recording process!!!!!!
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

hhsfool

A friend of a friend's myspace pic.

Not at the concert. at some biker show.

theozman

hes using that bass in the new ozma album which is currently in the touch ups of recording process!!!!!!
Fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win youre still retarded..

I Like Ozma

Thank you for saying what i asked to be said.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

jvstin

Quote from: theozman on February 24, 2009, 03:44:59 pm
hes using that bass in the new ozma album which is currently in the touch ups of recording process!!!!!!
i hope that isn't total bullshit.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

The Other Mike

Quote from: Bob Loblaw on February 26, 2009, 03:49:07 pm
Quote from: theozman on February 24, 2009, 03:44:59 pm
i hope that isn't total bullshit.

you should really read the previous posts.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes