May 16, 2024, 05:25:59 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Is Ozma your favorite band?

Started by Potentially Tim, November 11, 2004, 01:05:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese

Seen this on Ozma's myspace.Ã,  lol...

hey ozma..thanks for giving your number to my woman....specifically ken....great class man! lost a fan..

amish

LOL... I'd probably be pretty pissed about it too... I wonder if she kept the number.

weezma33

Tri$tan

Quote from: Casey L. Carr on May 08, 2006, 03:46:16 pm
Seen this on Ozma's myspace.  lol...

hey ozma..thanks for giving your number to my woman....specifically ken....great class man! lost a fan..

ozmowned!
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

weezma33

i think spending time is one of the most fantabulous records ever.....

I like ozma

i think i would have to agree with you.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: weezma33 on June 18, 2006, 02:52:14 pm
Eh.

RRP3.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

gloom-glaam

jvstin

is ozma my favorite band?

one of them... certainly not my absolute favorite - i have a lot of favorite bands. but i must say, i've never invested so much time and energy in any other band.
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

I like ozma

Quote from: ^_^ on June 20, 2006, 10:09:48 pm
is ozma my favorite band?

one of them... certainly not my absolute favorite - i have a lot of favorite bands. but i must say, i've never invested so much time and energy in any other band.

i would have to say ozma is my favorite band in the sense is they are what i mostly listen to, but i would have to say my all time favorite band and who i believe is the most talented band ever would be The beatles. but i listen to ozma more.

Elliott

Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on June 20, 2006, 05:49:22 am
Quote from: ozmacity on June 19, 2006, 08:51:50 pm
Quote from: weezma33 on June 18, 2006, 02:52:14 pm
Eh.

Doubble Donkey Disc.

Speaking seriously, I think the Double Donkey Disc is also my fav, I am glad that someone else agrees,

gloom-glaam

Quote from: CantelopeSkiz on February 07, 2006, 04:25:02 pm
Quote from: returnofdisco on February 06, 2006, 03:45:23 pm
haha, I also like how CantelopeSkiz  put every band remotely related to weezer and then phatpubah analyzed it and questioned Homie for that one track they did on Meet the Deedles.  CORNY!!

screw you!
=W=eezer- like the Beatles
every member had great songwriting abilities
and i have 20+ Homie songs
anus bar
It's now 32

WhoYouCallinWeez

well Homie is the name of the band on Deedles, but its commonly referred to as River Cuomo Band, as was the bands' name for the 2 shows i believe the did in Mass.

its now 32 songs vs. 20 songs?

theozman

i love 2PAC. rock isnt that good.     jk
Fighting on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win youre still retarded..

gloom-glaam

Quote from: WhoYouCallinWeez on December 02, 2006, 09:15:14 am
well Homie is the name of the band on Deedles, but its commonly referred to as River Cuomo Band, as was the bands' name for the 2 shows i believe the did in Mass.

its now 32 songs vs. 20 songs?
yes, I have gotten more since then...

WhoYouCallinWeez

what songs? i have all of them myself. to bad the album they recorded will never see the light of day

CT-700

Quote from: WhoYouCallinWeez on December 03, 2006, 03:45:06 pm
what songs? i have all of them myself. to bad the album they recorded will never see the light of day

Atleast we have some of the studio recordings, like "Lover In the Snow". Maybe we'll get them when we get SFTB. Didn't Rivers say once he is legally alowed (when his contract with Geffen expires) he will give us everything? As in all the old demos/studio recordings in his catalog?

Oh well, its great we are all on topic.  ::)

WhoYouCallinWeez

not sure Lover in the Snow is a Homie song. I dont know if Rivers' said he would give us EVERYTHING, plus he tends to say one thing, then immediately ignore he said it at all. i personally dont think well see SFtBH entirely released, i think if a box set every occurs, thats when well get some songs, but not all.

CT-700

Quote from: WhoYouCallinWeez on December 03, 2006, 08:32:31 pm
Rivers tends to say one thing, then immediately ignore he said it at all. i personally dont think well see SFtBH entirely released, i think if a box set every occurs, thats when well get some songs, but not all.

Yes I realize Rivers always contradicts himself.

And no, I also doubt there will ever be a boxset, or even an officially released version. I bet we will get more from the internet.

WhoYouCallinWeez

someone just needs to steal SFtBH from Karl and give it to us. argh.

i doubt a box will occur, but i know a best-of will be given to us, maybe a limited edition one with a 2nd disc of rarities, including at the very least, Superfreind.

CT-700

Silly Karl. Will he ever give us holiday treat '06? It'd be cool if he gave us '06 & '07 together. But then I realize we are probably never getting either.

WhoYouCallinWeez

wow. 06 treat has been up for a while now. its a crappy Perfect Situation video. all that "legal" bs for that. once again another massive dissapointment from the Weezer camp. i thought it would at the VERY least be this "unbreak my heart" cover taht rivers loved so much. NOPE. nada. crappy crappy live video. but yea, been up for a few months now.

CT-700

Yeah shows how much interest I've payed towards whats going on with Weezer lately...

Let's face it, either call it quits and give us all the oldies and rarites we want, or start making some new music already...

Hows the Relationship? I think I heard one of their songs a few months back, but wasn't interested. I never went back to listen again.

WhoYouCallinWeez

to be honest im the same way. im not really interested in new weezer, thou i LOVED make believe. easily my fav of the 3 new albums. but dammit im the same as everyone else, i WANT SFTBH haha.

i want to like brians side projects, but im just not thrilled about Space Twins, so i havent tried Relationship really.

though i am excited about the weez live dvd, i hope it will include the MB videos. nice.

CT-700

Wait are we finally getting the live dvd? I remember when Karl made a blog LAST december about a live dvd coming out soon. I actually never got around to purchasing MB.  I was excited for it, but when the 30 second clips came out I didn't know if I really wanted to drop the cash on it. I might, eventually, just to own all of them.

I like ozma

i dont really like make believe except for maybe three songs. i would like to see them make a new album just for the sake of it though.

i want a new space twins album!

WhoYouCallinWeez

MB is good. its at least an attempt to sound Blue-ish again. its more of a "super-green album" if u take my meaning. songs like Hold Me, This Is Such a Pity and Freak Me out are my favs. its worth it, especially if u wasted money on the mistake known as Maladroit.

and no, no progress on the live dvd, he says its been delayed by Geffen again. or something. who knows, i think well see this rumored best of before then they say the best of is supposed to include new songs.