April 29, 2024, 02:48:07 pm

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

how many times did you see ozma live?

Started by mattk, November 06, 2004, 07:54:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kahnfewzed

alexcatastrophe

3 times...first time was in nyc when they played with slowreader and earlimart..the second time they played a real small show in nj with some bands i forgot im pretty sure it was an off-tour show...and the last time was in philly with rooney and straylight run

Kurtzie

Quote from: Andy on November 06, 2004, 08:03:54 pm
i missed my last chance in ny this spring...
so sad

i was supposed to go the same show, very upset about not going.
Everything will work out as long as you do whatever you want with out worring about the consequences.

Nordel

I'm from Utah, so they don't play here very often. But I saw them every time they came. I saw them the first time at warped tour. They were awesome but every other band there was so shitty I wanted to kill myself. I had to go home and listen to jazz music for 12 hours just to feel good about music again. I saw them again at Kilby Court and then again when they came back with Slowreader. They came one more time and nobody was there. Maybe 20 people were there. It was great for us fans, but I still felt a little bad that more people didn't show up. I mean, it's Ozma for chrisake.

noonchild

Quote from: sandbaby on December 16, 2005, 02:06:48 pm
I'm from Utah, so they don't play here very often. But I saw them every time they came. I saw them the first time at warped tour. They were awesome but every other band there was so shitty I wanted to kill myself. I had to go home and listen to jazz music for 12 hours just to feel good about music again. I saw them again at Kilby Court and then again when they came back with Slowreader. They came one more time and nobody was there. Maybe 20 people were there. It was great for us fans, but I still felt a little bad that more people didn't show up. I mean, it's Ozma for chrisake.

I missed that last show and I curse myself every day for it.  Do you remember when Pat was hanging out in the white explorer at kilby, you and your heber crew came around and we all chatted?  Pat was a pretty friendly character.
The light cast dark shadows all around me

Nordel

Yeah, that was cool. I talked to Ryen for a while, too. He seemed tired.

returnofdisco

4.  One time I payed to get into warped tour just to see ozma.  I was standing by the  ozma booth with my friend Keegan and he was debating on whether to buy DDD or RRP3.  This was pre Spending Time.  I owned RRP3 and I was dying to hear DDD so I was all "Keegan, get Doubble Donkey Disc you butthole, I already have Rock and Roll Part Three, I'll just burn that shit for you".  I looked over and Ryen was staring at me with this look on his face like "you're the butthole".  I was like "what's up dude?" then turned and walked away embaressed that I exposed my not paying for music ass.
but most of all I fear you'd see, parts of me buried for centuries

The_Bootymaster

I saw them once when they came with Straylight Run and Rooney. I left before Rooney took the stage  ;D.

I like ozma

yeah i went to the wiltern one. and i met ryen for the first time

Quote from: returnofdisco on January 01, 2006, 09:40:20 pm
4.Ã,  One time I payed to get into warped tour just to see ozma.Ã,  I was standing by theÃ,  ozma booth with my friend Keegan and he was debating on whether to buy DDD or RRP3.Ã,  This was pre Spending Time.Ã,  I owned RRP3 and I was dying to hear DDD so I was all "Keegan, get Doubble Donkey Disc you butthole, I already have Rock and Roll Part Three, I'll just burn that shit for you".Ã,  I looked over and Ryen was staring at me with this look on his face like "you're the butthole".Ã,  I was like "what's up dude?" then turned and walked away embaressed that I exposed my not paying for music ass.

lol.

k24

Nashville w/ Weezer : Feb 2002
Atlanta : Warped Tour : Aug 2002
Atlanta : Slowreader: April 2003
Nashville : Oct 2003
Atlanta : w/ Rooney July 2004

tom

Quote from: alexcatastrophe on December 15, 2005, 02:33:14 pm
3 times...first time was in nyc when they played with slowreader and earlimart..the second time they played a real small show in nj with some bands i forgot im pretty sure it was an off-tour show...and the last time was in philly with rooney and straylight run
was it in north jersey? well, i'm pretty sure it was, up in old bridge, if so that was with my friends band.

Atzoid

"If I had some glue.... I would stick to you"

phatpubah

...in 2001 with weezer and the get up kids in san diego
...in 2003 with piebald, the start and the format
...and soon at the knitting factory
CPL593H

I like ozma

now, at the troubadour and next the knitting factory