April 29, 2024, 12:22:53 pm

News:

When's the last time you said "I love you" to a friend!?

=-O (sound the alarms and let the fun begin!)

Started by Sandguy, January 09, 2006, 12:32:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Max

I bought my tickets this morning.

Says 14 days though, or something. I'm not paying priority, when the show's 2 months away.

So hooray to you, guy with the ticket picture  :P
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

thecalamitouskid

There are no more tickets and I have yet to get mine...will I have to sell my body for a ticket again?!

Seriously though...I fell asleep early on the wrong day. :(

kitten

January 15, 2006, 07:58:40 am #62 Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 07:59:34 am by marm
did it seriously sell out?

edit:  oh just the online sale ended.  you can still get them at the door.

phatpubah

FUCK I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BUY TICKETS ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!1111

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
CPL593H

funwithsponges

Quote from: marm on January 15, 2006, 07:58:40 am
did it seriously sell out?

edit:Ã,  oh just the online sale ended.Ã,  you can still get them at the door.

I didn't check the site, but surely the online sale isn't just for two days, two months in advance of the show.  That just doesn't make sense.  I'm sure they'll go back on sale online later.  Maybe closer to the show.

I like ozma

maybe later you can buy them at the knitting factory's site

nick

holy crap!  i just read the news on myspace.  man, i wish i could go, but i'm just glad that the reunion is official.  i know they'll make it to the east coast again sometime.   ;D

angstpristine

I'm away for a while and crazy (but good) shit happens. Thus rekindling my previously crushed hopes that one day they'd play a UK tour.

hhsfool

Prayer for my dying grandmother: waisted
Fasting, as to please God into sending me a wife: useless
Reading scripture to stay in God's good graces: pointless
All of the above to bring back Ozma: God just knows what ROCKS!!

I can live again.

heysarahsarah

Quote from: ozmacity on January 14, 2006, 11:42:42 pm
I bought my tickets this morning.

Says 14 days though, or something. I'm not paying priority, when the show's 2 months away.

So hooray to you, guy with the ticket picture  :P
[/quote

I'm a girl.  I happened to buy em when Ticketweb sold em early on accident I think.

And I think Ticketweb is based outta SF or something because I got them in like 3 days.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

antiuser

Omgwtfbbq? Sale ended?? How am I supposed to get tickets all the way up here in Seattle?  ???

kitten

jose said that show is probably going to sell out.  i doubt you can get a ticket.

Indoor Fireworks

I bought an extra one. I'll probably put it on ebay, though I dont see how appealing one ticket would be.
You have balls. I like balls.

antiuser

Quote from: Indoor Fireworks on January 16, 2006, 10:38:05 am
I bought an extra one. I'll probably put it on ebay, though I dont see how appealing one ticket would be.

Heh, I'd buy it. The wife doesn't care that much for Ozma so I'm sure she'd be ok with not going...

hhsfool

i think the website only sales during business hours. last night is said that the tickets were no longer available online, but I just bought two right now. 2:30pm PST

antiuser

The knitting factory site says "more tickets released". Sweet. I just bought mine :)

phatpubah

CPL593H

noonchild

The light cast dark shadows all around me

phatpubah

CPL593H

I like ozma

oatmeal

Now it says sold out!

>:(

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR .........

:ohgod:

Zombie Don Ho

dudes, Satisfaction is the other band playing... This is going to be an awesome awesome show.

christinescollywog

well, damn, i was about to buy the tickets last night. and i went on the site today, and now i have to buy them at the box office. lyk3, wtf?

if i most certainly go, i'll be glad to see some of you there! ;)
Don't be fooled. Beneath my bitter, snarky exterior lies my bitter, snarky interior.

http://brainjoy.blogspot.com/

oatmeal

if anyone has any extra I will buy one. I can get a ride and my friends have tickets.

I like ozma

no_frill

OH MAN!  Finally a reason for 5 hour road trips back in my life!  I am marking this day in my calendar!  This is the best day of the year..

I also reinstate my ozmaonline profile...so that I can get all the updates!

I just realized I'm going to miss an Art History mid-term.  If it wasn't Ozma I was going to see, I might actually be concerned about that

phatpubah

Quote from: oatmeal on January 17, 2006, 04:36:26 pm
if anyone has any extra I will buy one. I can get a ride and my friends have tickets.
some freinds you have...
CPL593H

oatmeal

Quote from: phatpubah on January 17, 2006, 10:04:30 pm
Quote from: oatmeal on January 17, 2006, 04:36:26 pm
some freinds you have...

they wernt sure if I bought mine, they thought I did. I was stupid and put it off till I made sure if I could go.