3 (7.7%)
Battlescars
1 (2.6%)
In Search of 1988
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: February 18, 2006, 04:50:44 pm

Tri$tan

after the tie breaker last week, I decided to take them both out as it ended up in a tie.

this week's voting period is shorter to compensate the extra time taken.

which song should be voted off?

you have 5 days. go!
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.

heysarahsarah

Natalie Portman...it's a fun song, but I hear it waaaayyy too much.  Plus, it's not as clever lyrically as some of the other songs.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

I like ozma

who deserves to die and voted for if i only had a heart

Rome

Damn. Natalie Portman is taking a beating. And while I also "hear it waaaayyy too much", there is a reason behind it.
I voted ups and downs. Basically because it's no where near as good as np, and I just skip right over it to the next song.

I like ozma

funwithsponges

dr.pyser

didnt come down to if i only had a heart and shooting stars? i seem to remember alot of complaining...

Quote from: funwithsponges on February 14, 2006, 03:52:47 pm
Quote from: I like ozma on February 14, 2006, 03:48:21 pm
i think shooting stars is gonna win.

It did last time.Ã,  On the old forum.

Interesting...  While I love Shooting Stars, I never really think of it as one of the memorable songs.  Actually, it would probably be the LAST song I named if I was trying to recall all the tracks on this album.  Though, keeping that in mind, now that I think about it, I think it IS one of the best songs on the album... maybe I'm a bit numb to it... 'cause it WAS one of my first Ozma songs and I have listened to it to death.

I like ozma

brad

Quote from: heysarahsarah on February 13, 2006, 05:01:48 pm
Plus, it's not as clever lyrically as some of the other songs.

if i'm a proper jewish boy, will her family love me

one of my fav ozma lyrics

I like ozma

natalie portman is probably the song that got me into ozma, but once i heard more of them i noticed that it doesnt really sound like the rest

Kyosho

Quote from: I like ozma on February 15, 2006, 01:36:46 pm
natalie portman is probably the song that got me into ozma, but once i heard more of them i noticed that it doesnt really sound like the rest

It's the same for me. I found Ozma because of that song. I had an obsession with a certain unnamed celebrity. Right. Anyways, I thought the song was really weird at first, then I grew to LOVE it. Then I found some more Ozma, which I liked...but was nothing like Natalie Portman. In fact, when I first got RRP3, I was pissed off. Heh. But that changed.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

I like ozma

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

rocks and last dance kept being a tie, and then there was an only rocks and last dance poll, and they were still tied, so the chestnut guy got rid of both of them.

Fantastic Max

Good lord..Natalie Portman is one of the best.

*Sigh*
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

light years will burn kind of reminds me of natalie portman. they dont sound too much alike, but they remind me of each other for some reason.

Rome

Quote from: I like ozma on February 17, 2006, 09:33:38 am
light years will burn kind of reminds me of natalie portman. they dont sound too much alike, but they remind me of each other for some reason.

that's rather odd...

ActionExplosion

Quote from: ozmacity on February 16, 2006, 08:59:31 pm
Good lord..Natalie Portman is one of the best.

*Sigh*

Yeah but there all Samuel.. this is stupid there all great songs!!!

Fantastic Max

Quote from: I like ozma on February 17, 2006, 09:33:38 am
Eh...seriously, that's probably my least favorite song of all ozma, excluding pre-audible truck and cars.

That song is so draggy and not really catchy. It's okay.
-Donkey Lips

Rome

stan needs to get his arse in gear and begin round 3.

icecreamman

I like ozma