April 29, 2024, 12:51:38 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Ozma with Rooney!!!!!!

Started by oatmeal, March 18, 2006, 06:16:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nordel

Why is Rooney playing with Kelley Clarkson? What the hell?

I like ozma

because they are both wonderful musicians, DUH!

The Other Mike

I think clarkson has more indie cred.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I like ozma

since you been gone!!! even jose likes that song

tis not mike other

Wow, the tickets at ticket master for the kelly/rooney show cost 75 bucks. Yeah, it's worth it.

mike

nah i didnt spend that much for tickets.

but kelly clarkson's last album is fucking awesome.  even pitchfork loved it and they hate everything.  im stoked.  zero interest in seeing rooney though.
I'M YELLING AT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T RESPECT YOU!

Grandpa Green

Quote from: heysarahsarah on March 20, 2006, 10:40:42 pm
Frog Eyes for Destroyer).

:o

Frog Eyes are one of the bast live acts I have ever seen. Considering that Frog Eyes played as the backing band on the last Destroyer EP I can't see how it could be a surprising matchup. Carey Mercer and Ban Bejar are even starting a band together called "Swan Lake". I would kill to see those two bands together but I'll settle for Frog Eyes opening for Wolf Parade next month.

Bob511

See, though, Frog Eyes-Destroyer tour predated, by a good year, Notorious Lightning and Other Works.  Which, incidentally, has absolutely nothing on Your Blues.  So yeah, there is some surprise to be had when a tour supporting the latter comes off as even less than the former.

Point was, if Mercer wants to spaz out during his own set, so be it, I can go to the restroom and come back when the listenable shit is on.  Spazzing out in the middle of "New Ways of Living" is just fucking annoying.

I like ozma