April 29, 2024, 11:59:09 am

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

MP3s: 2006.03.12 The Knitting Factory, Hollywood (was:where are the mp3s?)

Started by butterfly, March 25, 2006, 06:22:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

butterfly

common guys...aren't you getting impatient? where are the reunion shows bootlegs that everyone's been talkin' about? put em up please

Moderator Edit: MP3s now posted: http://www.ozmafans.com/forum/index.php?topic=1810.msg74448#msg74448

Sandguy

patience young padowan learner. in due time, bootlegs receive will you.

savewhatyouare

Quote from: Sandguy on March 25, 2006, 08:16:45 pm

it's padawan.

and the backwards yoda talk went a little too far when you said will you..it should be "bootlets received you will."

im a fucking loser.

FireAarro

maeshimaeshimaeshi bootlegwait

*legs jitter*
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

k24

Quote from: savewhatyouare on March 27, 2006, 12:40:13 am

it's padawan.

and the backwards yoda talk went a little too far when you said will you..it should be "bootlets received you will."

im a fucking loser.

yes you are.

claydarcy

it's padawan.

im a fucking loser.
I'd think "Bootlegs, you will receive" would be closer. But I'm not a Star Wars geek; that's just my attempt at obnoxious backwards-speak with some sense thrown in.

Or maybe he would say "bootlets".

savewhatyouare

Quote from: k24 on March 27, 2006, 08:25:09 am

it's padawan.

im a fucking loser.

yes you are.

hey. it's only ok when I say it.

and we're on an ozma fan forum...i think we're all losers here.

ironbird

Yoda uses Japanese grammar, so usually verbs come last.  And by the way, I'm not a loser!  I'm a geek!
If you're reading this then you have no life!  Go ask a girl out or something!ãâ,¬â,¬Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã£ÂÂ¾Ã£Ââ€˜Ã£Ââ€žÃ£ÂÂ¬

default_anon

Yoda speaks in inverted sentence structure.

antiuser

Quote from: default_anon on March 28, 2006, 09:59:23 pm
Yoda speaks in inverted sentence structure.

You mean, in inverted sentence structure yoda speaks.

heysarahsarah

They are being worked on and will be posted when finished :)
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

elly higginbottom

Quote from: ironbird on March 28, 2006, 04:15:39 am
Yoda uses Japanese grammar, so usually verbs come last.Ã,  And by the way, I'm not a loser!Ã,  I'm a geek!
or typical latin grammar structure, to go along with the whole republic/senate vs. empire thing. 
Strip him down. Toss him like rag doll and beat him within inch of life. Beat him until humiliation hurt worse than pain. Maybe set him on fire and laugh. Then be kitten. Tell him he is boss, is brute man, so he will pay for jewelry and fur coats. Pay for trip to America to find old man husband who will die in sleep and leave you rich fortune.

Kyosho

Quote from: ... on April 19, 2006, 11:29:03 am
Quote from: ironbird on March 28, 2006, 04:15:39 am
Yoda uses Japanese grammar, so usually verbs come last.  And by the way, I'm not a loser!  I'm a geek!
or typical latin grammar structure, to go along with the whole republic/senate vs. empire thing. 

You're both wrong! It's in a galaxy far far away, damnit!
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

tis not mike other

April 19, 2006, 08:51:32 pm #13 Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 09:14:54 pm by oatmeal
Quote from: butterfly on March 25, 2006, 06:22:36 pm
common guys...aren't you getting impatient? where are the reunion shows bootlegs that everyone's been talkin' about? put em up please
The new one for march 12th is posted as ozma_-_new_song_06_reunion_show_yall2.mp3 its been like that for about five days now with my knowing of it. Its was probally longer than that.
Just click edit then click find or search when your at the respitory. Then search "new song".

butterfly

tis not mike other

April 19, 2006, 09:07:41 pm #15 Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 09:15:19 pm by oatmeal
Well I hope this solves the problum

http://ozma.antiuser.org/downloadtrack.php?file=ozma_-_new_song_06_reunion_show_yall2.mp3

Enjoy with the courisy of Bob.

Edit-if that does not work IM me. aim=oatmeal5001

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

I like ozma

i want my, i want my, i want my mpg

butterfly

oh its in the old address. i went to the new address the one with the folder. isn't this track ripped out from the video that they have on youtube?

tis not mike other

I have no idea were its from

Bob511

Probably from those videos, yes; definitely not from my recording.

Which is finally back on track, health and life issues a bit less in the way now. Sorry folks. :-[

tis not mike other

Kyosho

I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

butterfly

so bob...are we expecting to get the mp3s soon? btw bob...please put up the old mp3 from the stotb tour back up. i want the show that they played lightyears...please.
iv been asking around but seems no one have it but im sure you have that rite?

sadmachine

you're like a pesky little kid. they'll be up when they're ready.

butterfly

Quote from: sadmachine on April 29, 2006, 05:38:17 am

yeh yeh whatever, i bet you're just waiting for someone to stand up for you and ask for these mp3 and all you do is logged in and grab them. put a sock in it retard

The Other Mike

you, sir, need a lesson on conjugation, pluralization, and tenses.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Helpless Rock

Quote from: butterfly on April 29, 2006, 05:57:08 pm

yeh yeh whatever, i bet you're just waiting for someone to stand up for you and ask for these mp3 and all you do is logged in and grab them. put a sock in it retard

Or, you know, they have patients and are waiting nicely for him to finish them up correctly and effectively.

Don't be a bad doctor.

tom

Quote from: Helpless Rock on April 29, 2006, 07:26:54 pm

Or, you know, they have patients and are waiting nicely for him to finish them up correctly and effectively.

Don't be a bad doctor.
Don't be a bad doctor? I dont get it.
I hope you both speak english as a second language.

claydarcy

Quote from: Tom Is Dead on April 30, 2006, 07:54:58 am
Quote from: Helpless Rock on April 29, 2006, 07:26:54 pm

Don't be a bad doctor.
Don't be a bad doctor? I dont get it.
I hope you both speak english as a second language.
The person said "patients", not "patience", and (I assume) recognised it a bit later and made a joke about it.