April 29, 2024, 12:00:05 pm

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

The Rentals/Ozma US Summer Tour

Started by Brady, June 06, 2006, 06:13:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Jason

Quote from: Beorn on August 06, 2006, 09:15:50 pm
I was at the show saturday night in Baltimore. I swear there was a guy there that looked identical to Jason. (or Not). I was so tempted to go ask him what his name was. But I'm a chicken.

My heart melted to see Ozma live again. Chills all over.

by baltimore do you mean DC?  or is 9:30 actually in baltimore?  (i know jack about the geography there) in any case, I was at an ozma show on saturday in that general area.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Amnesiac Army

I went to the DC show, drove from Columbus, Ohio. Got some great pics!

http://xs104.xs.to/xs104/06321/100_6911.jpg
http://xs104.xs.to/xs104/06321/100_6900.jpg

There's quite a few more. I'll post them later. It was a great show. Well worth the trip.
AIM is Amnesiac Army. No (+)!

Beorn

Quote from: Not Jason on August 06, 2006, 09:49:03 pm
Quote from: Beorn on August 06, 2006, 09:15:50 pm
I was at the show saturday night in Baltimore. I swear there was a guy there that looked identical to Jason. (or Not). I was so tempted to go ask him what his name was. But I'm a chicken.

My heart melted to see Ozma live again. Chills all over.

by baltimore do you mean DC?Ã,  or is 9:30 actually in baltimore?Ã,  (i know jack about the geography there) in any case, I was at an ozma show on saturday in that general area.

Wait yeah I meant DC. And it probably was you. At one point I walked by and did that thing where you yell out and pretend it wasn't you and checked to see if they person in question looks. The person in question did not look. But it probably was you anyway. And that's cool.

Not Jason

I actually think I heard that.  I think I just brushed it off and assumed it was directed at a different person.
I am the baseball.

tis not mike other

August 22, 2006, 03:07:28 pm #184 Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 03:11:30 pm by =Oatmeal=
Quote from: Not Jason on July 31, 2006, 02:54:29 am

As for I Like Ozma:Ã,  Yeah, I'm retarded for insisting upon calling him out, but he's gotta learn to either tell jokes that don't suck ass or just stop replying to every thread he can with some half assed attempt at humor or edgyness.

Ã¥â€"¨ââ,¬Å"我象 Ozma ä¸â,¬Ã¦Â Â·Ã¢â,¬ÂÃ¤Â¹Å¸Ã¥ÂÅ¡Ã¥â€¡ÂºÃ¤Âºâ€ Ã¤Â¸â,¬Ã¤Âºâ€ºÃ§ÂÂ¿Ã§Æ'‚的玩笑ãâ,¬â€šÃ¥â€¦Â¶Ã¤Â¸ÂÃ¦Å'‘éâ,¬â€°Ã¦Å¸ÂÃ¤ÂºÂºÃ§Å¡â€žÃ¥â€¡â€°Ã§Ë†Â½Ã¥ÂÂªÃ¥â€ºÂ Ã¤Â¸ÂºÃ¤Â»â€"们说你不发现æÅ"‰è¶£çš„ä¸â,¬Ã¤Â¸ÂªÃ§Å½Â©Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã£â,¬â€šÃ¤Â½Â Ã¨Â¯Â´Ã¦Ë†â€˜Ã¥Ââ€˜Ã§Å½Â°Ã¦Å"‰è¶£å’Å'å…¶ä»â€"çš„ä¸â,¬Ã¤Âºâ€ºÃ¤Âºâ€¹Ã¦Æ'…我不发现æÅ"‰è¶£çš„事æÆ'…ãâ,¬â€šÃ¦Ë†â€˜Ã¤Â¸ÂºÃ§Å½Â©Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã¤Â¸ÂÃ¦Å'‘éâ,¬â€°Ã¤Â½Â Ã¦Ë†â€˜Ã¤Â¸ÂÃ¥Ââ€˜Ã§Å½Â°Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã¨Â¯ÂÃ¥ÂÅ¡Ã£â,¬â€šÃ¥ÂÂªÃ¥â€ºÂ Ã¤Â¸ÂºÃ¤Â»â€"可èÆ'½è¯´æ‰â,¬Ã¨Â°â€œÃ¦â€žÅ¡Ã¨Â Â¢Ã§Å¡â€žÃ§Å½Â©Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã¦â€ºÂ´Ã¨Â¾Æ'之你不径直达到预定目标ãâ,¬â€šÃ¥â€™Å'å¹³å¤â€"面兄弟ãâ,¬â€šJason!

I like ozma

Not Jason

Quote from: =Oatmeal= on August 22, 2006, 03:07:28 pm
Quote from: Not Jason on July 31, 2006, 02:54:29 am

As for I Like Ozma:Ã,  Yeah, I'm retarded for insisting upon calling him out, but he's gotta learn to either tell jokes that don't suck ass or just stop replying to every thread he can with some half assed attempt at humor or edgyness.

Ã¥â€"¨ââ,¬Å"我象 Ozma ä¸â,¬Ã¦Â Â·Ã¢â,¬ÂÃ¤Â¹Å¸Ã¥ÂÅ¡Ã¥â€¡ÂºÃ¤Âºâ€ Ã¤Â¸â,¬Ã¤Âºâ€ºÃ§ÂÂ¿Ã§Æ'‚的玩笑ãâ,¬â€šÃ¥â€¦Â¶Ã¤Â¸ÂÃ¦Å'‘éâ,¬â€°Ã¦Å¸ÂÃ¤ÂºÂºÃ§Å¡â€žÃ¥â€¡â€°Ã§Ë†Â½Ã¥ÂÂªÃ¥â€ºÂ Ã¤Â¸ÂºÃ¤Â»â€"们说你不发现æÅ"‰è¶£çš„ä¸â,¬Ã¤Â¸ÂªÃ§Å½Â©Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã£â,¬â€šÃ¤Â½Â Ã¨Â¯Â´Ã¦Ë†â€˜Ã¥Ââ€˜Ã§Å½Â°Ã¦Å"‰è¶£å’Å'å…¶ä»â€"çš„ä¸â,¬Ã¤Âºâ€ºÃ¤Âºâ€¹Ã¦Æ'…我不发现æÅ"‰è¶£çš„事æÆ'…ãâ,¬â€šÃ¦Ë†â€˜Ã¤Â¸ÂºÃ§Å½Â©Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã¤Â¸ÂÃ¦Å'‘éâ,¬â€°Ã¤Â½Â Ã¦Ë†â€˜Ã¤Â¸ÂÃ¥Ââ€˜Ã§Å½Â°Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã¨Â¯ÂÃ¥ÂÅ¡Ã£â,¬â€šÃ¥ÂÂªÃ¥â€ºÂ Ã¤Â¸ÂºÃ¤Â»â€"可èÆ'½è¯´æ‰â,¬Ã¨Â°â€œÃ¦â€žÅ¡Ã¨Â Â¢Ã§Å¡â€žÃ§Å½Â©Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã¦â€ºÂ´Ã¨Â¾Æ'之你不径直达到预定目标ãâ,¬â€šÃ¥â€™Å'å¹³å¤â€"面兄弟ãâ,¬â€šJason!

I can't read that.
I am the baseball.