April 19, 2024, 01:36:41 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

Merch?

Started by amish, July 06, 2006, 05:30:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amish

Has Ozma been selling merch at their shows?

If so, I need a favor. Ann's sister wants an Ozma t-shirt. An Adult Small should suffice. Anyone want to help me out? I'll pay for it plus shipping costs, I just need it by the 31st of the month.

tom

sorry, I wont be seeing them until august. I'd def. do it for you.

I like ozma

i got two adult smalls of the same shirt for some reason at the reunion show, and its the same one that they are still saling, (its been worn once or twice, but is still in good condition) i might be able to get it to you if you wanted

claydarcy

At Ozma's recent concerts with The Rentals, what sort of shirts have they been selling? Can anyone describe them?

And I'd also like to ask if anyone would be willing to pick one or two up for me....

I like ozma

the picture with the boombox and one that says ozma and has a picture of yuri gagarin

SickNick89

What kind of merch does ozma have on the current tour? what shirt designs?

FireAarro

how much are shirts/cds?
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

claydarcy

Ah, schnitzel, sorry to have posted this in the wrong place (but next time something's moved, could you PM me? I couldn't find it :P); I figured asking about their shirts didn't have much to do with their concerts and didn't notice anything about merch in General Discussion.

SickNick89

Hey does anybody have or could they take a pict of the new Ozma shirts. Also were they selling anything else (aside from the cds)?

~Nick

R.J.

-Black shirt with large picture of Yuri Gregarin and "Ozma" in russian-esque writing
-Black shirt with blue "boom box" logo seen on My Space
-Light blue shirt with classic Ozma logo in royal blue & white

All CDs were available. They were also selling posters for $5. Shirts were $15 and Cds were $12.

SickNick89

thanks RJ what were the posters like?

R.J.

I didn't get a close look but they were a little smaller, 2 feet wide or so, with the Ozma "boombox logo" tiled in a bunch of different colors. Then it had something like "Reunion tour w/ The Rentals" on it. I'm sure there's someone who bought one that can give a better description.

tis not mike other

I dont remember seeing it at the show I went to. :-\

FireAarro

Quote from: R.J. on August 02, 2006, 11:58:37 pm
-Light blue shirt with classic Ozma logo in royal blue & white

Is this the new classic design logo they have on their Myspace?
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

R.J.

That's the logo. As mentioned, the shirt is light blue with a white/darker blue logo, not teal & brown like the myspace one.

Not Jason

the Ozma poster is in the bottom of the frame on the right.  It looks to be tour specific (you know, cause it says "Ozma / The Rentals return tour" and has tour dates)

The Rentals were selling the poster pictured in the frame on the left, mine of which is signed.  the other two posters in the right frame are the show specific poster which i swiped from a record store, and a rentals set list and ticket stubs
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

Amnesiac Army

Quote from: R.J. on August 02, 2006, 11:58:37 pm
All CDs were available. They were also selling posters for $5. Shirts were $15 and Cds were $12.

Now I'm really wishing I had stuck around to get a poster or a CD. I gave my copy of DDD to my 15 year old cousin, who was looking for new music. He loves them now.  I didn't have quite enough for a shirt. It was really crowded, as the band hung out for a while around the merch counter.
AIM is Amnesiac Army. No (+)!

FireAarro

I'm considering getting DDD, RaRP3 and a New Classic Logo shirt (small). Also, I live in Australia. If anyone's interested in assisting me, please let me know :)

Or really, should I just wait until they have a new online store or something? Or some other plan of action...

Samuel <3 OZMA

Quote from: Not Jason on August 07, 2006, 05:18:37 pm

the Ozma poster is in the bottom of the frame on the right.Ã,  It looks to be tour specific (you know, cause it says "Ozma / The Rentals return tour" and has tour dates)

The Rentals were selling the poster pictured in the frame on the left, mine of which is signed.Ã,  the other two posters in the right frame are the show specific poster which i swiped from a record store, and a rentals set list and ticket stubs

AWESOME!!!  Those look great framed!!

Not Jason

thanks, I agree.  I'm a big dork about framing any poster I have with even the slightest of collectability.
I am the baseball.

Bob511

What's the size, source, and price of those frames?

I've been looking for affordably-priced 27"x41" frames for forever (lots of movie posters), and while I'm guessing those are maybe half the size, it'd be one more retailer to check out....

Not Jason

Quote from: Bob511 on August 10, 2006, 01:36:49 am
What's the size, source, and price of those frames?

I've been looking for affordably-priced 27"x41" frames for forever (lots of movie posters), and while I'm guessing those are maybe half the size, it'd be one more retailer to check out....

the smaller of those frames was gotten at Target.  The bigger one was purchased (along with a bunch of others I have) at a local salvage store for dirt cheap.  In other words, I'm not a lot of help, unfortunately.

Though I should ask, if you've been looking around for frames.  do you know of anyone online selling 17"x11"-ish frames?  That is the standard size for gig posters, and it's a really hard frame to find.  in stores at least.
I am the baseball.

Bob511

Unfortunately not, I've been pretty focused on the larger size.  And frustrated by the lack of sources.

Samuel <3 OZMA

Quote from: Not Jason on August 10, 2006, 01:34:52 am
thanks, I agree.Ã,  I'm a big dork about framing any poster I have with even the slightest of collectability.

My dad owns a drymounting press so I always mount EVERYTHING.  It's not really the best way to "preserve" my posters.  However, the alternative for me is to keep them rolled up in the corner of my room until their inevitable destruction.  (I end up throwing something on top of them, or push furniture into them, etc)

The nice thing about drymounting though is that it takes out ALL creases if you do it right.  So it just ends up looking REALLY good.  --Though, still not as presentable/classy as having something framed.