Ozma Survivor: Spending Time On the Borderline, Round 9!

Started by Fantastic Max, August 23, 2006, 11:51:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should LEAVE  the OFF Island next?

Game Over
11 (36.7%)
Restart
6 (20%)
Wake Up
3 (10%)
Eponine
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: August 27, 2006, 11:51:32 pm

Fantastic Max

Guess Spending all that time, was a bad idea... :-\

4 days.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Fantastic Max

-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

maybe this will be the week eponine cant hear the words i say

WhoYouCallinWeez

Rome

whoever voted gameover is a goddam coward. after the acoustic on rrp3, what did you guys expect they could make a better product? do you think weezer can make another only in dreams? wake the fuck up! the thought of seeing eponine beating it makes me sick. it's like "hmmm, were ozma. we can either make a different version of a song and do it for our fans, or we could just put an old unreleased song on there except better quality and make our fans shell out 12 bucks for an album. wait, lets do both, one for gameover and the other for eponine, and lets see if fans like being acknowledged, or straight up being shit on"
i guess you like getting shit all over your faces, because you chose to keep eponine over gameover. I hate all 6 of you motherfuckers.

at least your name was gone so soon. does anyone remember how much those tools sarah and bob liked your name so badly?

Lando_Calrissian

Pro-active.

WhoYouCallinWeez

August 25, 2006, 07:12:58 am #6 Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 07:15:45 am by WhoYouCallinWeez
WOAH mental is right. Jeez, issues.

Quoteafter the acoustic on rrp3, what did you guys expect they could make a better product?

this product is better than the acoustic, and still between these 4 songs, is the least pleasant. and all the rest of us are right, since it will be gone very soon, obviously.

Rome

tis not mike other

Quote from: Rome on August 24, 2006, 09:31:53 pm
the thought of seeing eponine beating it makes me sick.
Game over vs Eponie......

In my opinion:
Beter keyboard melodys=Game over
Better vocal melodys=Game over
Better rock factor=Game over

To me, eponie sounds to repetitive at the chorus. I just love the begining synth and the wounderful distorted guitars that backs it up. To me, game over seems to sum up ozma's sound the beter than any other song.[/color][/b]

Fantastic Max

Quote from: =Oatmeal= on August 25, 2006, 10:33:42 pm

In my opinion:

To me, eponie sounds to repetitive at the chorus. I just love the begining synth and the wounderful distorted guitars that backs it up. To me, game over seems to sum up ozma's sound the beter than any other song.[/color][/b]
*Sigh* They're both pretty close to me.

I don't see why you're baggin on Eponine though...It's such a great song, especially for the "rock factor" as you put it. And it is one of the songs I'd never like to see erased from a live setlist.
-Donkey Lips

yoshigaki

I honestly prefer the Eponine solo over the Gameover solo.  At least if we're comparing album versions.

lonely_hearts

Fantastic Max

Quote from: yoshigaki on August 26, 2006, 01:37:53 am
I honestly prefer the Eponine solo over the Gameover solo.Ã,  At least if we're comparing album versions.
The one Ryen did at the Warped tour show video was brilliant.
-Donkey Lips

I like ozma

Quote from: Fantastic Max on August 25, 2006, 11:20:17 pm
Quote from: =Oatmeal= on August 25, 2006, 10:33:42 pm

In my opinion:

*Sigh* They're both pretty close to me.

I don't see why you're baggin on Eponine though...It's such a great song, especially for the "rock factor" as you put it. And it is one of the songs I'd never like to see erased from a live setlist.

the "is there no piece of your heart for a brotha" part to me automatically makes game over better than eponine