Ozma Survivor: Spending Time On the Borderline, Round 10!

Started by Fantastic Max, August 28, 2006, 10:05:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which song should LEAVE the OFF Island next?

Restart
16 (45.7%)
Wake Up
3 (8.6%)
Eponine
16 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: August 31, 2006, 10:05:44 pm

Fantastic Max

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

yoshigaki

It boggles my mind that Wake Up is going to win.  That's probably the least memorable song off of the album.

I like ozma

i would have to agree in a sense because when i think of spending time on the borderline, wake up is probably the fifth song that pops into my head, FIRST BEING RESTART

Rome

eponine is gone, and to be blatently honest, I don't know why it has gotten so far. must be a lot of poser fans running around here.

wake up vs restart should be a good round. lets just skip to that. I could've told you that's what it was going to be way back in round one. Both are sweet, and as I said one time in the first stotbl survivor on the oof, i don't care which song wins. they are both really good.

but I like restart better.

The Other Mike

I think wake up is one of the best song ozma has written.  It's a great pop song with strong melodies and good lyrics.  I like that the lyrics aren't gimmicky and don't over-extend a metaphor like a lot of the older Ozma stuff.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Fantastic Max

Good lord, are the people here that split over Eponine/Restart?
-Donkey Lips

Rome

too many damn noobs voting in these nowadays... to keep shitty songs on the island, nonetheless.

Fantastic Max

-Donkey Lips

lonely_hearts

eponine should have been kicked off way before gameover!
it shouldn't be in the final two!