April 29, 2024, 11:37:01 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

New Ozma Songs on Myspace

Started by Fantastic Max, September 07, 2006, 09:06:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyosho

I can't believe that song isn't on the new album. I'd take it and Into Light over the rehashes any day. *emo sigh*
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

brad

Quote from: brad on April 29, 2007, 08:45:26 pm
there was no demo made available for fans of "kid icarus"

there are various youtube videos though

here are some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjuaN5zfBEc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6kFBv21n5Q

(i'm just quoting this onto the final page so its not a pain in the ass to go back and forth)

yeah i agree, i think its a total crime that this song hasn't made the album.  hopefully, this is not the last we hear of it.

danorganplayer

FOR HIPSUN

DO you mind if i ask some questions now?...Im sorry if its bothersome but im really interested..

I do want your o pinion, how doe it stack up with there other albums?..

How did underneath my tree turn out, and what is I wonder like now?....Compared to the demo songs...

Thanks so much for answreing if you do...and those are some nice contributions u made!
lol sorry im a noob and out of the loop. 

ALSO...

Im saddened by the fact that kid icarus isnt on it either but, I think D song and Motorology ...Make up for it

The Other Mike

any particular reason for the double post?  Spamming threads trying to get band members and related people's attention is silly, so don't do it.
blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

Cade

it looks like some of the lyrics in that "cool song" are the same as some lyrics in motorology...the political/critical part, at least.  maybe motorology evolved at least partially from "cool song," although i don't think they are too much alike.

CT-700

Quote from: Cade on April 30, 2007, 09:02:06 pm
it looks like some of the lyrics in that "cool song" are the same as some lyrics in motorology...the political/critical part, at least.  maybe motorology evolved at least partially from "cool song," although i don't think they are too much alike.

Wasn't "cool song" just one of the monikers they used on setlists for new songs? Because I am pretty sure Kid Icarus was noted as "cool song" on setlists too. And Motorology was always the song you are thinking of; its been clarified enough.

Sandguy

man, oh man! i am so going to be buying "pasadena" tonight in bakersfield!

Zombie Don Ho

Джесси

May 01, 2007, 01:24:55 pm #218 Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:57:33 pm by Zoso1971
Quote from: Planet of Sound on May 01, 2007, 01:17:16 pm
como??

Yes...those lucky California kids get to buy the new album early, assuming they can make it to one of their shows. Jealous, I am.
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

CT-700

Quote from: Zoso1971 on May 01, 2007, 01:24:55 pm
Quote from: Planet of Sound on May 01, 2007, 01:17:16 pm
como??

Yes...those lucky California kids get to buy the new album early, assuming they can make it to one of there shows. Jealous, I am.

Yeah, check out my topic in the concert section....

Cade

May 01, 2007, 01:51:10 pm #220 Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 01:54:36 pm by Cade
Quote from: CT-700 on May 01, 2007, 10:56:05 am
Quote from: Cade on April 30, 2007, 09:02:06 pm

Wasn't "cool song" just one of the monikers they used on setlists for new songs? Because I am pretty sure Kid Icarus was noted as "cool song" on setlists too. And Motorology was always the song you are thinking of; its been clarified enough.

I don't mean they are the same song..they aren't.  They are a little bit similar in their sound though [read:  they are NOT the same song].  I'm just saying that maybe a/the reason they are not both new songs on the cd is that one evolved from the other at least partially, or they thought they sounded too much alike...in either case, they do share a few of the same lyrics (or do in those youtube videos).  If this is the case, I will defend that they are not too much alike and should have both been new songs on the cd.

CT-700

Oh no, nevermind, I understand what you mean. I misunderstood your first post. Sorry if I sounded rude, it was my fault, I read wrong.

Джесси

Quote from: CT-700 on May 01, 2007, 02:16:50 pm
Oh no, nevermind, I understand what you mean. I misunderstood your first post. Sorry if I sounded rude, it was my fault, I read wrong.

It's all good  :)
ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

FireAarro

Oh what? So Motorology is very different from the version they played at the reunion shows? You mean I've been getting the wrong song stuck in my head over the last few days? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S. from what i've heard on the photo shoot video it sounds very similar. the programmed intro is the same melody as the cool song intro and stuff. and the lyrics are identical i thought. but i haven't listened carefully.
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Cade

i'm talking about reason(s) why this song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjuaN5zfBEc    possibly isn't a new song on the album.  motorology isn't the same song as this, but they do sound a little bit alike in parts.  and share some of the same lyrics.  i'm just guessing as to why this song isn't a new song, and maybe its because parts of this song got borrowed/evolved into parts of motorology and they deemed the two songs too similar.  i don't think they are myself, though.

FireAarro

Quote from: Cade on May 02, 2007, 09:09:59 am
i'm talking about reason(s) why this song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjuaN5zfBEc    possibly isn't a new song on the album.  motorology isn't the same song as this, but they do sound a little bit alike in parts.  and share some of the same lyrics.  i'm just guessing as to why this song isn't a new song, and maybe its because parts of this song got borrowed/evolved into parts of motorology and they deemed the two songs too similar.  i don't think they are myself, though.

Oh, that's Kid Icarus, isn't it?
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Cade

i know its not motorology, but all i remember seeing was "new song" or something like that.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: Cade on May 02, 2007, 08:07:06 pm
i know its not motorology, but all i remember seeing was "new song" or something like that.
Yeah I agree with the 2 songs sounding similar and merged into Motorology thing,
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips