April 29, 2024, 01:25:47 pm

News:

Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Remember bootleg of the month?

Started by CT-700, September 23, 2006, 09:18:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhoYouCallinWeez

so u have 2 boots. either of them soundboard?

CT-700

Tom I don't care about the quality, I don't want to be greedy, so if your willing to share I'd be more than grateful.

jvstin

"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

WhoYouCallinWeez

tom

umm...shit...'01-03 or so, i'll have to go on my parent's old computer to find them, hopefully they haven't been lost.
i think they were both Portable Audio, not soundboard quality.

funwithsponges

Aren't a lot of these boots on the file repository?

CT-700

February 08, 2007, 08:57:31 pm #36 Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:00:35 pm by CT-700
No we only got digivent on the repository.  :'(

So please, whoever wants to contribute, please do so.

WhoYouCallinWeez

Quotei think they were both Portable Audio, not soundboard quality.

thats fine. i wasnt trying to insinuate i would ONLY take soundboard, just hoping it was sb quality :). the boots of bands i have, and i have mannnnnnnyyyyyyyyy ranging from Pumpkins-U2, range anywere from PISS poor nosebleed quality <see Weezers' boot - American Holiday> to amazinggggggggglllllllyyyyyyyyy done s.b. / ear piece boots.

WhoYouCallinWeez

the only boots i have to offer is
1 feb. 22 2001 houston
2 dec 03 2005 hollywood
3 march 12 2005 hollywood
4 may 5 2006 san fan

does everyone have these also?

jvstin

i don't have the first one. please share?  :)
"in the immortal words of Thomas G. Warrior: ughhhhh!!"

CT-700

Yes please, I only have your 2-4, plus digivent. I suck.

WhoYouCallinWeez

WhoYouCallinWeez

February 10, 2007, 01:37:06 pm #42 Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 01:42:05 pm by Rock Candy
ok sorry i guess i dont know how to do it, i put "upload to new folder" and titled it, then i uploaded 2 songs, and it wont show me the new folder. i guess i can send them to someone who knows what there doing.

its an 8 song set opening for Weezer. quality is decent.

edit*

mkay update - have the folder in the repo. but it wont let me upload to it, it says its uploading then just says folder is empty! after its "uploaded"

CT-700

I think that folder version no longer works so either:

A) Use a distinguishable naming system like "Houston_2001_#_Name" and post them into the regular repository.

or

B) Use something like yousendit/rapidshare and post the link.

WhoYouCallinWeez

the names i use are Feb 22 2001 - 01- ozma - domino.

ill try yousendit but i dont know hwo to get to the non-folder based repo. i have the folder one bookmarked, not the other

CT-700

sometimesrock

i had not been on this site in awhile, I don't have the link to the folder version anymore.. can i bother someone for a link?
I don't believe in pants. I just believe in me.

CT-700

http://www.adrianosanti.com/ozma.tmp/

But honestly sometimesrock, I don't think its worth it because I think it doesn't work anymore. Plus its outdated. I am pretty sure the folders version was just a demo of what an organized version could be like. I think thats why you can't upload anything to it.

WhoYouCallinWeez

ok now its working. got the first 2 tracks up under "feb 22 2001" , checks em out. its only 8 songs so ill get the rest up soon.

ive started the ball, now someone must continue.

CT-700

February 10, 2007, 09:44:37 pm #49 Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 10:00:15 pm by CT-700
You're Samuel, I've been waiting for this to get started.

EDIT: Oh man, that early version of Eponine is killer.

WhoYouCallinWeez

ok 4,5,6 are up. your welcome!  ;D

ill post 7,8 later on tonite if everyone behaves and gives me karma  :o

enjoy Ozmanauts, enjoyeth!

CT-700

I already gave you a +1 2:00am this morning when I was downloading tracks 1-3. So once this 24 hours is up I'll give you more.

WhoYouCallinWeez

alright CT, and anyone else whos DL'ing the show, its up! all 8 songs are up.

looks like there aint gonna be a "next" show uploaded. im sure more ppl on this board have a ton of live stuff that we dont have, but since its taboo to mention Ozma unless there touring/or the album is out, its just us in here. well hope you liked it. got nothin left to upload.

CT-700

Thanks again, your the man. I keep looking to see if I have anything thats not already uploaded and people would want, but I think everyone has everything I have.

CT-700

Hey Rock Candy/WhoYouCallinWeez, I just realized I have 7/7/06 from the Rentals tour. You want it?

WhoYouCallinWeez

gloom-glaam

I like ozma

Quote from: CT-700 on February 12, 2007, 05:28:56 am
Hey Rock Candy/WhoYouCallinWeez, I just realized I have 7/7/06 from the Rentals tour. You want it?

i think he should change his name back to whoyoucallinweez

CT-700

February 12, 2007, 11:05:24 am #58 Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 11:17:49 am by CT-700
10 song setlist:

Natalie Portman
Spending Time
New Song (Kid Icarus)
Korobeiniki
Eponine
Utsukushii Shibuya
Domino Effect
Wake Up
Battlescars
Rocks

Pretty good quality, though not as nice as your 2001 Houston boot, Rock Candy. You may want to use a program like Audacity to increase the volume, or if you use iTunes, use the built-in sound enhancer. I am about halfway done uploading, I'll update this post when I am done. Its all up, enjoy!

Filenames are as such: 7.7.06_Los Angeles - 01 - Natalie Portman

gloom-glaam

Thanks CT-700!
Quote from: I like karma on February 12, 2007, 11:04:58 am
i think he should change his name back to whoyoucallinweez
I disagree wholeheartedly, though not to put any pressure on Rock Candy to keep it.