Maxwell T: @AmishJoe wait are you Jason

Who here knows ozma the most?

Started by I like ozma, November 20, 2006, 10:50:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I like ozma

whoever wins gets a +1.

yes, i am bored.

CT-700

I miss the classic ILikeOzma name and avatar....

WhoYouCallinWeez

Marm claimed to me last nite that she calls Jose sometimes, and that the band played a show at her freinds house and then stayed the nite at Marm's apt.

kitten

you got that wrong.  they stayed at my friend's house, then at my apartment.  don't call me out like that, btw.

Andy

I like ozma

Quote from: CT-700 on November 21, 2006, 05:32:41 am

i am trying to turn over a new leaf...

The Other Mike

blackjack1084 (11:02:36 PM): eat my ass
blackjack1084 (11:02:38 PM): and get a life

www.myspace.com/therattlesnakes

I like ozma

so your saying that daniel brummel knows ozma more than "machette" even though "machette" has been in the band longer?

kitten

i think this is his way of saying this is a dumb topic.

CT-700

WhoYouCallinWeez

bhall09

Quote from: CT-700 on November 21, 2006, 05:48:06 pm
Quote from: I like ozma. on November 21, 2006, 10:34:02 am
Quote from: CT-700 on November 21, 2006, 05:32:41 am

i am trying to turn over a new leaf...

Oh well...

i think the leaf turned back over CT. ilikeozma is back. it sorta felt awkward while he was gone tho. i agree witchu.
I can walk on water....but only if it's frozen.

FireAarro

Quote from: I like ozma. on November 21, 2006, 12:36:19 pm
so your saying that daniel brummel knows ozma more than "machette" even though "machette" has been in the band longer?

daniel = ozma???
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

WhoYouCallinWeez

gloom-glaam

I wouldn't say he knows more than Daniel for the shear fact that he's been in Ozma longer, you might as well say Casey is the smartest because he is the oldest, but look at how many kids he has. Just seems like a foolish way of thinking.

Not Jason

Actually, I'm pretty sure I know more about Ozma than Daniel does.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

The Other Mike

Quote from: Not Jason on November 22, 2006, 02:27:47 pm

yeah, Dan has smoked a lot of pot, so your memory for minute details probably destroys his.

the other jason

so right now its neck and neck with machette and not jason, with brummel88 in a close third. who will win this photo finish race?

Not Jason

Quote from: The Other Mike on November 22, 2006, 02:53:00 pm

yeah, Dan has smoked a lot of pot, so your memory for minute details probably destroys his.

I also know most of the words to the songs on the album with the donkey playing a flying V on the cover.
You and I were the extremities
I am the baseball.

CT-700

Quote from: Not Jason on November 22, 2006, 03:45:56 pm

I also know most of the words to the songs on the album with the donkey playing a flying V on the cover.

And by flying v you mean the super secret coveted Gibson Flying V Balaika?

I like ozma

The Other Mike

Quote from: CT-700 on November 22, 2006, 05:11:53 pm
Quote from: Not Jason on November 22, 2006, 03:45:56 pm

And by flying v you mean the super secret coveted Gibson Flying V Balaika?

Jokes!

FireAarro

Quote from: I really like ozma on November 22, 2006, 03:42:17 pm
so right now its neck and neck with machette and not jason, with brummel88 in a close third. who will win this photo finish race?

haha, i actually liked this post! wd
Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

WhoYouCallinWeez

i dont get it. is notjason someone in the band? how could he know the group better than someone in the group? sorry, just curious.

CT-700

Quote from: WhoYouCallinWeez on November 23, 2006, 10:21:54 am
i dont get it. is notjason someone in the band? how could he know the group better than someone in the group? sorry, just curious.

Jason has every piece of Ozma media in existence. Execpt Cuatro I think.

WhoYouCallinWeez

November 23, 2006, 01:03:40 pm #27 Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 01:06:40 pm by WhoYouCallinWeez
wait , are you meaning "knows ozma" as in , knows the music or knows the band personally. i thought the later which is why i said marm had them spend the nite at her apt.

so he owns ever piece of media as in singles, etc? besides Korbienki [ha, sorry i dunno how to spell it], what singles were there? they were on the "Warped Tour 02" dvd to right, thats were that live eponine comes from?

and has anybody heard any of the ozma cover bands? i know its pointless, but i saw continental drifts' myspace. dont care much for cover bands, except the Dallas weezer cover band that used to exsist, Weener. WOW they were good at it, saw em 3 times.

kitten

No, he knows them personally too.  He just happens to own the biggest collection of Ozma stuff.  Jason is a cool kid.

WhoYouCallinWeez

jason what do u own? i guess i didnt know they had a big collection of stuff to own.