May 17, 2024, 03:31:20 pm

News:

Don't smoke m3th!

ozma shirt

Started by Oatmeal, May 15, 2007, 08:22:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Oatmeal

May 15, 2007, 08:22:58 am Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:24:59 am by oatmeal
My ozma-pasadena shirt that I got about 2.5 years ago is in a sence prophetic. Im wearing it as I speak. Later today I will still be wearing it as I buy the ozma pasadena album. Just thought you would enjoy this useless but interesting thoght.
Quote from: antiuser on December 09, 2007, 11:35:30 am
There aren't many bands out there that treat their fans like Ozma does.
http://oatmealmp3blog.blogspot.com/

Seb

Quote from: oatmeal on May 15, 2007, 08:22:58 am
My ozma-pasadena shirt that I got about 2.5 years ago is in a sence prophetic. Im wearing it as I speak. Later today I will still be wearing it as I buy the ozma pasadena album. Just thought you would enjoy this useless but interesting thoght.

Ew, dude. You do realise that wearing a band's t-shirt as you buy their album is a SERIOUS social no-no, right? That's even worse than wearing a band's shirt to their own gig...
"Just tell me one thing - is this business, or is it personal? Because if it's business, then I'll go away happily. But if it's personal? I'll go away. But I won't be happy."

Oatmeal

May 15, 2007, 08:28:13 am #2 Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:31:22 am by oatmeal
Quote from: Seb on May 15, 2007, 08:26:01 am
Ew, dude. You do realise that wearing a band's t-shirt as you buy their album is a SERIOUS social no-no, right? That's even worse than wearing a band's shirt to their own gig...
Yeah well im a "social no-no" as well. In the town I live in ozma needs much more credit.

brad

i can't find any stores that have it  ??? >:(

i checked best buy and fye already...any suggestions for someone in nj?

Oatmeal

May 15, 2007, 08:37:31 am #4 Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:43:36 am by oatmeal
Wierd the fye where I live said that they should have it. But however I do live a california. Although its a couple hours from LA and my city mostly listens to country rap and metal (and is starting to like emo/screamo) it may still have more of a diversity than NJ.

tom

Quote from: brad on May 15, 2007, 08:34:55 am
i can't find any stores that have it  ??? >:(

i checked best buy and fye already...any suggestions for someone in nj?

Not sure where you're at, but the Mt. Laurel Best Buy is usually pretty good at getting new shit.
I picked up the Early November there on release day as well as Rilo Kiley, The Good Life, and a lot of other under-exposed bands.

Oatmeal

Ok.. nevermind.

The best buy, barnes and noble, and f.y,e in my area who were all saposed to have it dont. The guy from best buy said it will be there next week.  :awhellnah:

However there are 15 copies at the Virgin record store in Ontario. Its about 45 minutes away. Thus the mother of I like ozma's fancy picked up the album for me and him becuase she was in that area today.

brad

yeah, i got my friend who commutes to manhattan for an internship to pick me up a copy at virgin.

omg I love that this dude types in blue.  (can I use that please?)

Fantastic Max

Quote from: oatmeal on May 15, 2007, 08:28:13 am
Quote from: Seb on May 15, 2007, 08:26:01 am
Yeah well im a "social no-no" as well. In the town I live in ozma needs much more credit.
yeah I used to wear Ozma shirts at shows when I was first into them years ago, but then it got embarassing to wear their stuff at their shows, haha. I felt like a little groupie.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

noonchild

I kind of stopped caring about what people thought of my clothes after Jr. high.

;)
The light cast dark shadows all around me

I Like Ozma

Quote from: oatmeal on May 15, 2007, 03:56:51 pm
Ok.. nevermind.

. Thus the mother of I like ozma's fancy picked up the album for me and him becuase she was in that area today.

nicely put.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

Oatmeal

Quote from: noonchild on May 15, 2007, 05:21:59 pm
I kind of stopped caring about what people thought of my clothes after Jr. high.

;)

Tri$tan

Quote from: oatmeal on May 16, 2007, 07:23:27 pm
Quote from: noonchild on May 15, 2007, 05:21:59 pm
I kind of stopped caring about what people thought of my clothes after somebody made fun of my Dinosaur Jr. shirt

;)

see what I did there? (somebody said the t shirt was gay looking)
Quote from: Golden Laser Sword on May 20, 2010, 05:36:25 am
It is funny how you can get tired of something someone does, and the other person ends up being the sympathetic character. It feels like some shitty Apatow movie.