May 02, 2024, 12:13:23 am

News:

If you can read this, Samuel is still a ph@gg0t

Darkness Into Light

Started by dflat, May 14, 2007, 08:25:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dflat

I gotta say...love the new album, but I think Darkness into Light would have been better than Fight the Darkness or Barriers as a ryen song...what you all think?

Zombie Don Ho

FireAarro

Unterreiner is tall and surprisingly thin, given that the floor of his closet is stacked high with junk food. Boxes and bags of Doritos, Twinkies and Ho-Hos spill out onto the floor. He has towels around his window to keep out the cold air at night. "I hate this old house," he said bitterly, then changed the name of an unfinished track to "Cold Day."

Kyosho

No, but I would've preferred it instead of one of the rehashes. Not that they're bad, but... Into Light (as it was renamed to before being taken down for good off Myspace) was awesome.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

I Like Ozma

no one needs to know DOES NOT BELONG ON THE ALBUM kid icarus and into light should have both been put on the album.
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

The Argyle Rebellion

I wouldn't count out Kid Icarus quite yet... I'm seeing a situation like Eponine or D Song going on here.

A bit off-topic, but while at Rhino, one of the people in front of me in line asked Dan or Ryen (I forget which) about Reign of the Golden Gorilla... it is in "retirement" but it probably will see the light of day again.

heysarahsarah

Not to be picky, but it's "Rain of the Golden Gorilla" not reign.
Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

funwithsponges

Rain of the Golden Gorilla might come back?  Man if people hated the repetition in Fight the Darkness...

I Like Ozma

i am taking that as a joke because they never actually say rain of the golden gorilla. they should bring back denise
Quote from: Elliott on December 09, 2006, 03:02:12 pm
Good point, too bad theyre gonna criticize you now.

funwithsponges

You do know what repetition means, right?  And that the fact that the repetition in "Fight the Darkness" does not necessarily mean that the repetition in "Rain of the Golden Gorilla" is the same (ie. the title repeated over and over again)?