May 17, 2024, 04:21:54 am

News:

Sometimes it burns when I pee....

Ozma photos @ Chain Reaction, thought I would share..

Started by stevo, June 18, 2007, 10:16:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo

Took these a couple weeks ago, thought I would let everyone else enjoy them..

@ http://www.stevo.org

-stevo

Fantastic Max

Damn, what kind of camera was used? Those prints look really good.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

Steveguy

ozmadic

i remember you taking those...i was the guy standing to ur right yelling at star.

heysarahsarah

Bob511i: But SARAH is my <3

No day but today.

SteveLikesOzma

Samuel pictures.....I never thought i'd see an artsy ass-shot.

Potentially Tim

Nice shots! Were you using a 1.8? My God, man, the lighting is PERFECT.

P.S. - I love your work on Jackass, but you puke too much.

Джесси

ТолÃ'Å'ко гÃ'â,¬Ã'Ð´Ã'Æ'Ã'‰ÐµÐµ - облаÃ'Ã'‚Ã'Å' поÃ'Ã'‚а.

Kyosho

Wow yeah, any chance of getting a larger version of that Star shot? I swear, I'm not one of the psycho Star-stalkers, but that's an awesome photo.
I'll be rising high above the earth so soon, and the tears I cry might turn into the rain that gently falls upon your window. You'll never know.

stevo

Quote from: Bullies to go on June 18, 2007, 09:57:40 pm

I sure was using a 1.8.. fantastic lens it is, it's a prime lens so you have to move around a bit to get the shot you want, but in the long run it's totally worth it :)

thanks everyone for your input, really do appreciate it!

kyosho - i'll pm ya  ;)

Sandguy

June 19, 2007, 02:09:35 am #10 Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 02:10:37 am by Sandguy
no jose... what gives? i'm sure some of him rocking out in midair would have been a wonderful shot.

edit: however, i forgot to throw some kudos out there. these shots are magnificent. i'm just trying to look out for my filipino brethren.

icecreamman

Maybe it was added in since, but I see a picture of Jose.

Fantastic Max

Quote from: stevo on June 18, 2007, 11:39:09 pm
Quote from: Bullies to go on June 18, 2007, 09:57:40 pm

I sure was using a 1.8.. fantastic lens it is, it's a prime lens so you have to move around a bit to get the shot you want, but in the long run it's totally worth it :)

thanks everyone for your input, really do appreciate it!

kyosho - i'll pm ya  ;)
What kind of camera though? Brand and model.
"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a pizza in my mouth."
-Donkey Lips

stevo

Quote from: Fantastic Max on June 19, 2007, 05:34:25 pm
What kind of camera though? Brand and model.

So sorry, I meant to answer you before, I used a Nikon D80 :)

rbg916

Stevo,

Now that we know the camera, you also said you did use the prime 50/1.8 as your lens.... or did you also use other lens in the photos?  They are great photos.  I have been taking Ozma pictures since 1996 and none of them have come close to your photographs you have taken.  Jose is difficult to shoot because he is always moving and most of the time on the side where there is not enough lighting.  You did a well in those backlit shots.

stevo

Quote from: rbg916 on June 20, 2007, 06:18:41 pm
Stevo,

Now that we know the camera, you also said you did use the prime 50/1.8 as your lens.... or did you also use other lens in the photos?  They are great photos.  I have been taking Ozma pictures since 1996 and none of them have come close to your photographs you have taken.  Jose is difficult to shoot because he is always moving and most of the time on the side where there is not enough lighting.  You did a well in those backlit shots.

Nope, I only used the 50mm because of the 1.8 aperture, really helps capture more light, thanks so much, I really do appreciate it :)
As far as Jose goes, he indeed was in the dark so it was a bit hard to capture him. Thanks again :)